I Swear I Won't Bother You Again! - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

I swear everytime I remember manga and check on it its worse than I remember!
I'll never forgive them for refusing to adapt half of the Yulan date chapter, regulated to just fucking text in the middle of another chapter, just so we can get more screen time wasted on the garbage prince.

Can we not give the jerk prince more screentime pls?

I feel like everytime i read this there's always that prince and fl. Give interaction with yulan more

Dex-chan lover
the manga is pretty much.... "give us more Yulan x Violette pleaaaase"
also someone mentioned... she's turning into Bakalette

Fed-Kun's army
god i love maryjun, she's really nice and she's actually like. capable of developing her character and sense of righteousness rather than be at a stalemate when it comes to her morals.

but like. the misunderstanding she's getting at. like. i can already sense all the trouble it'll cause like noooo marryryrr. like :( yulan

Why's her heart goimg doki doki for that prince....please dont tell me he's the ML >.< I want Yulian as the ML, he's wayyyyy better

Dex-chan lover
I feel you Yulan
d98ac3976cd7926eafd98108b6ace73b.jpg

Aggregator gang
@geoxile and did you forget why that happened? she was practically pushed into the villaness role because her family treating her like trash and her sister taking everything she worked so hard for and include her insane "love" for the prince and you have a recipe to break someones mind, hoping the prince gets less screen time since he is hot garbage and her "sister" needs a good smack on the head......with a crowbar.

@mytosis

Yeah Maryjun just is genuinly nice, the problem is that she also has the awareness of an actual potato.

Literally every single person that spends 10 Minutes in their household immidieatly realizes what the Problem is.

But despite the fact that she can clearly see that her room is like twice the size of Violetts, is in a nicer location inside the Mansion, is decorated much cozier and nicer and is overflowing with all the presents she constantly gets showered with while Violent has literally never gotten a single one except from Yulan or her Maid AND that she can clearly see that all her father ever does to Violett is either ignore she exists or scold her for non-existant Problems, Maryjun STILL somehow doesn't understand why Violett doesn't want to be around her or stay at "home" for a single minute longer than absolutely necessary.

fuck the prince and fuck her family i swear to god if the prince is the ml instead of her genuinely caring best friend, ill fucking murder someone 😳😀

Users who are viewing this thread