I Swear I Won't Bother You Again! - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

So, the moment Violette stops pursuing the prince he starts having a vested interest in her? I know there are a few moments where she demonstrates her intelligence and skill but still...

To put it cutely, he's kinda like a cat... but this is a prince of a nation we're talking about. Not to mention that in her first life, all Violette wanted was someone that liked her (since her family was like that). Also, the prince is kinda... boring, as a character? I much prefer Yulian as a ml.

I'm also still on the fence about Maryjun, since she doesn't seem to be malicious but she definitely doesn't seem to really have awareness of her surroundings and how she's troubling her sister.

Alright the prince can BTFO, now more MC with the true ML Yulan or else...
4fcdf2e118613355b500ba5d.jpg

Aggregator gang
@arkaunn
The manga seems to be taking liberties with MJ. In the novel, we never get to see her as a POV let alone her thoughts

The prince isn't that bad considering how annoying Vio was in her last life, like how she kept pursuing the prince with no sense of love or interest, purely to sate her own insecurity (understandable though, as her life was pretty fked and even shown a glimpse of that in this life too). No one wants to be approach like that when it comes to love. It's like you yourself is unimportant and the only thing matters is your social standing or something.

She's definitely better character-wise in this life and even unintentionally shown some genuine qualities to him too. The prince's change in behavior does make sense and has nothing to be condemned for.

I'm still going at it for Yulan, but man, the prince doesn't deserve that much of the hate.

Supporter
Wants to be loved to the point of madness, gets killed. Wants to be left alone and seclude herself in nunhood, she gets attention from everyone 😅

I just can’t like the prince maaannn, I feel like I’m just desensitized to his type of character, HE’S EVERYWHERE
Misunderstood tsundere prince 🙄
Although you could rlly say that about all the characters here but I guess it just boils down to taste
Why did I instantly have a crush on Lady Rosette? Help 😭

God damn it, when a character's different from how they were in the past idk how to feel about them.
@kristygay Ditto on the having-a-crush-on-Lady-Rosette part. Is there a yuri route perchance?

Double-page supporter
I hate the author, because I fear he wants Claudia to be the ML. Even though there's really no reason and they have no chemistry. In the original timeline, he didn't like her because she was pushy, and even she admits that her interest in him was not real love but just a blind belief that if she was with him she'd be happy. So this time around she stops visiting him, and nearly immediately the prince starts wondering where his stalker went. And when she shows no interest and is happily spending time with her best friend, he forces his presence on them using the fact that he is a prince and people can't be rude to him and tell him to take a hike.

His interest in her comes from nowhere. It was pretty much just from her not paying attention to him. And she herself has no interest in him, despite the author making her kokoro go doki doki when they're alone together. And then he goes "you're cuter", even though she's so obviously pushing his sister onto him that he has to clarify "I'm not interested". Well, genius, if she was interested in you, she wouldn't be avoiding you and trying to foist her sister onto you. So get a clue and stop bothering her.

Fed-Kun's army
I honestly don't hate the prince. In an ironic twist, Vio was basically acting just like her mother, being extremely clingy to the guy she liked, and jealous of anyone else that dared to be with him. It's what drove her father off.

Now, Vio is no longer pursuing him, but also showing more respect to herself and what she wants, and now she is finally being noticed by the prince because he is seeing her for her real self.

Remember people, even if you like someone, always have respect for yourself. If the person you like doesn't respect you for who you are, they aren't worth it.

Dex-chan lover
Get away you love dumb prince! You are destroying her dream of becoming a nun!

It annoys me so much that her heart is wavering towards the Prince. Did all the pent up feelings she received from his cold treatment towards her go away just like that because he looks handsome? The two things I hate the most, "You're acting different from before so I'm interested in you now", and "You're handsome so all is forgiven".

Double-page supporter
@omegaxis1 my biggest beef with the prince is that he does the same thing she was doing, only backed with royal power. As a prince, he could keep her out of his office and dismiss her when he didn't want to be with her. But he forces his presence on her, and she can't tell him to leave her because he's a prince. She can't refuse his invitations because he's a prince. Basically, he is using his position to do the very thing he disliked of her. And he even has his aide stalking her so they can ambush her when Yulan isn't around, even though it's clear they know that she likes spending time with Yulan more than with them. Last chapter Miro literally said "she's walking outside and it just so happens you know who is at home with a cold". Hypocrites.

She's obviously avoiding him. He knows she's avoiding him. And yet he still forces her to spend time with him.

@omegaxis1

There is one difference though, she never actually liked the Prince. She tried to get close to him because he was the most loved and popular guy around, and Violett thought that some of that affection would also fall on her if they ever got together, as a last resort after all of her other desperate attempts to get any sort of positive affection from her father failed.

I also wouldn't say she is showing more respect to herself. Violett has, at this point in time atleast, just completely given up hope of her Situation ever getting better, to the point were secluding herself from the rest of the World as a Nun is her preferred outcome because the only other end she can see is living while being constantly reminded that her father hates her for the rest of her life.

Users who are viewing this thread