I Swear I Won't Bother You Again! - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

:mad: Get out of here prince! PLEASE DONT TELL ME YOU'RE GOING TO FALL FOR THE PRINCE OR IM DROPPING THIS, AND I DONT WANT TO SINCE I LOVE THIS MANGA, BUT ITS ANNOYING WHEN YOU FALL FOR YOUR PAST CRUSH -(QnQ)-

Dex-chan lover
really, shes really considering him now?
After all the shit she went through the first time?
@Ryuulisha
The past crush that wanted her dead, dont forget that part.

@Kynnath
Yeah, at this point its not even funny how the Prince is just forcing himself on her.

@omegaxis1
not that i want to come to bat for the Prince, cause hes an asshat, but the Prince in no way is in the same league as Vios father.
He fucked another woman while married and disdains his own daughter because of who her mother was. Vios dad is a piece of shit.

Dex-chan lover
Author """"big brained"""" knowing we mostly prefer Yulan to the other guy and still decided that Vio goes doki-doki for this mf after all she made him go through LOL

I read this so far with my positivity that the prince perhaps better than what I think since he is most likely the 1st ML so I can accept it when the manga is ended.

However, I can't stand it anymore. The selfish 1st ML, insensitive sister, bad parents, and now the wavering FL.
Sigh~ times to say goodbye ❤️❤️👋👋

Group Leader
No
Please don't
Please break his heart as painful as possible.
Maryjun's heart too. Her ignorance is an effin sin at this point.

Don't tell me she actually falls for the first prince...when a soft boi like Yulan is right next to her???

... I really don't know how to feel about this FL... Is that character development..? aren't we regressing..? omfg... I cuss on every effing page after Yulan's appearance.. Can't you say NO to your ignorant sister... sometimes, i think, it's better to have a bitchy little sister than this ignorant sister... and come on... this prince is no better,.. he'll always be a jerk to me...ahhhhh

Double-page supporter
Remember people, even if you like someone, always have respect for yourself. If the person you like doesn't respect you for who you are, they aren't worth it.
+1

@boag
Well, that we can agree. Vio's dad is just the worst. Doesn't matter what grievances he has with his ex-wife. He's now just taking his hatred of her out on the daughter that never did anything to him.

@Kynnath
The thing, though, is that the prince isn't having his aide stalk them. The aide is doing it on his own. But you are right, him being the prince means that there are sociable powers that he can use that lets him meddle, though even then, he doesn't go to the point o abuse. He doesn't get all clingy and try to force himself onto her, but he will take any chances he can get. His aide ends up creating these events.

@IronVader501
Yeah, she had underlying reasons that she wasn't aware of. She had thought that she was in love with the prince. But taking a step back, she never realized that she was still clinging to that desire to be loved because of her parental issues.

And sure, she isn't fully respecting herself, but she's become more humble and isn't exactly bending over to her emotions, but rather has learned to go with the flow, even if it hurts her. And though she can't get what she wants, she wants to leave the painful house behind and live a life in peace.

Fed-Kun's army
Get it into your head cucks
Nice guys finish last
The prince is gonna pound the violet pudding all day once the novel ends

Fed-Kun's army
oh screw that bastard prez.... i hope he won't be the ML or i'm so hating this manga .-.
like....he doesn't deserve to be with the MC after what he did in the previous timeline! lol

Fed-Kun's army
She's becoming a doormat, but then again, this is japan, and the perfect Japanese lady is basically a submissive sex slave or doormat.

Also, fuck the prince. If he becomes the ml, ill rage quit. I hate shoujo where the mc gets with the bastard who funded her over in the previous life.

Wow, after yulan scene, the things happen in my mind is that SpongeBob scenes where a fish selling torches and pikes.

Dex-chan lover
lol well the prince is really annoying but
Yulan is the ML anyway lol, as far as the WN go in raws, in which the translation is not even near, after showing how much of a piece of shit Violet father is, Yulan ask her to marry him

143 to 163 WN
Basically after Yulan call Maryjun out for being retarded, going around with her "happy family" and never thinking about how Violet ever felt about, Maryjun talk with Violet alone, but they get interrupted by their father which see Maryjun crying and end up beating Violet and injuring her (if it wasn't because Maryjun stopped him, he wouldve keep doing it more than once), Marine show up and take Violet out of the house, then Marine call for Yulan, stuff happen and he ask Violet for marriage and end up taking her to his house, since she don't have a place to return to

Please tell me Yulan is the ML... Please... Don’t be blind Vio, he’s so much better than that trash prince 😭 If he’s second male lead Im dropping this so fast

He killed the fmc. He hasn't had any change. The fmc isn't going to kill her sister, but why doesn't he like the sister? Because his capacity to kill and his capacity to love are unchanged. Its only the curcumstances between the sisters which has changed. He didn't love deeply or his love wasnt based on much in either timeline. The childhood friend whose love hasn't changed at least based their love on more if not love more deeply. When is the fmc gonna notice this? When is she gonna notice his feelings at all?

While I understand that Vio was a crazy psychopath stalker who harassed and later tried to kill her younger sister in the first timeline, I still don't like the prince. At all. I'm never going to get over the fact that, after the time reversal, the prince immediately assumed that Vio was behind the tea being poured on Maryjun. According to the timeline, that happened shortly after Maryjun had just arrived, meaning there would be no history of Vio bullying her younger sister at all. The only thing Vio would've been guilty of at that point would be that one year of "stalking" the prince (not sure if that's the right word to use. Will have to reread to be sure). There would've been no reason to believe Vio was behind that incident at all as it's completely unrelated to her only questionable action up to that point.

I'm glad that Yulan was introduced in chapter one and technically introduced before the prince (first timeline notwithstanding) as this gives me hope that he's the true ML. Had he been introduced in a later chapter or didn't play any significant role in the first one, I would've already given up on this manga by this point.

Btw, I'm guessing the reason why Yulan wasn't really mentioned in the first timeline was because he couldn't step in to defend Vio since she actually was guilty of all the things she was confronted about. This time, however, he could step in because she was actually innocent this time around. I like this as it shows that while he cares about Vio and will protect her from false accusations, he also won't condone her actual crimes and allow her to suffer the consequences. In other words, he's not just some simp who'll be on her side no matter what horrible things she does. Pure speculation, of course, but that's what I thought while reading this manga.

Users who are viewing this thread