I Tamed the Wild Duke

Double-page supporter
Straight forward and rude are different. FL is definitely rude which made her likability drop by half. But story seems interesting.

😂love the cockroach scenes 😂. I really like her personality, and the story is interesting.😊

wondering why her father haven't sent her to a mental assylum yet with all that crawling 😅😅

its very entertaining

@ AutumnBeau: Not a fan either. She comes off as needlessly rude and very immature, instead of strong and rebellious.

i agree with some of you guys saying that she's excessively rude lmao but it's kinda refreshing to see a personality this weird and extreme to be leading the story imo! but then again i may be speaking to soon since the chapters are so short and not much has happened yet... i hope she becomes more tolerant in the future haha

The mc trying too hard to show her 'badass'-ness. Rather than refreshing, it just plain cringe fest. Dropped.

Mc is an annoying and rude person. She has no sense of respect for her elders. Swearing is totally fine, but don’t swear at others who have been treating you nicely. I really can’t comprehend how mc is considered refreshing when she’s just plain annoying. Its like liking a kid who swears at you all the time for absolutely no reason or just the littlest of things. She screams spoiled to me and I absolutely cannot stand it.

On the other hand if you like this thing then yah fine, whatever. We all have tastes I guess.

After so many sweet, depressed, frightened, “ordinary”, or even genius scheming isekai leads, one who bursts into another world flipping the double bird and cursing like a sailor is indeed refreshing. Yes, she’s foul mouthed and rude. In her own words: “So what.”

Maybe people should wait until chapter ten or so to judge her character? We don't know much about her character or the other characters yet with only two chapters. Also, if you still don't like her, then you don't and that's chill! You do you, and if you're uncomfortable with such an MC, then don't read it. That's for your mental health and that means it is the right thing for you to do. :D

Ah, last but not least: This seems to be more focused on comedy than romance. So, I'll hold my breath and hope it's more like: The Tyrant's Elder Sister's MC or whatever. :D

for how much is shown per chapter and how fast each chapter comes out,it feels like a day in the manga would turn into around 70 chapters...seemed really interesting with MC being how she is, but honestly waiting a month for a conversation .... ill pass

It started super good. The first chapter was great. And that's it. Half of the things that happen are incomprehensible. The MC's only three actions are: cursing in another language, flipping the bird and LITERALLY scuttling around like a cockroach. I'm up to chapter three (subdivided into, like, 10 or 15 mini-chapters) and that's all there is to it. It's shallow and annoying. There are barely any drawings and the backgrounds are almost non-existent. The story seems like an excuse for her to be there, it has no meaning. Despite her character, she has zero backbone and barely two dimensions. I cannot immerse myself in the story at all.
Dropped.

MC is a little too rude but it's hilarious to see an isekaied MC that curses like a drunken sailor any chance she gets

Group Leader
MC got somehow isekai’d to the rudest aristocracy to have ever existed lol.

Nothing really happens except she cursed a lot. I feel like the author/artist is very young and just learned curse words and now just using it any chance they got.

Why did you all stop updating it? ;C I love it. She is sooooooooo fkin goofy lmfao. Just how I like my mcs. Never found an mc as goofy as her, so could you please continue updating? 😭

Can anyone pick this up? It’s so cute and hilarious, it’s worth being continued 🙈

Users who are viewing this thread