I Think I Have Transmigrated Somewhere - Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Hamel... I hope you will find the right woman who will truly appreciate you someday. :salute:

Fed-Kun's army
I mean, maybe it’s a twist for later, but I mean it’s just as likely that she just reincarnated into another world rather than it HAVING to be a novel.
i get the whole point is her jumping to conclusions and being way to overconfident in said conclusion. It’s just funny that she doesn’t even consider it, despite drawing a blank on any specific novel she could have ended up in.

Dex-chan lover
"Slimmer body" bro he's huge his tiddies are massive how is that "Slimmer"

Dex-chan lover
I mean, maybe it’s a twist for later, but I mean it’s just as likely that she just reincarnated into another world rather than it HAVING to be a novel.
i get the whole point is her jumping to conclusions and being way to overconfident in said conclusion. It’s just funny that she doesn’t even consider it, despite drawing a blank on any specific novel she could have ended up in.

TBH it feels like she's a complete idiot. I'd never assume I'm in a novel unless proven so. And certainly not as a villain or a protagonist.

I would think that I'm somehow reincarnated somewhere else, and that I have to try and live my life as safely as possible.

I fear that the running joke will end up becoming stale after a while. There's only so many times that the "what kind of novel I'm in" joke can work.

Dex-chan lover
The biggest issue she's facing is the lack of knowledge. She doesn't have any of the character's memories. That's what's causing her to fumble so badly.

Dex-chan lover
the sister seems more like an older sister than a younger. and she's very sweet

Dex-chan lover
Most supposedly medieval fantasy is, in fact, a mix of medieval and then something much more modern, like 18th or 19th century. It's because pure medieval is quite gruesome. Stories like "Karate Survivor in Another World". It gets ugly and thus wouldn't be exactly what most readers want to see. Of course it's even more veered toward the modern aspect in fantasy romance because the FMC wants to enjoy comfortable, lavish life, beautiful dresses, extravagant food, and all that stuff. In shounen/seinen fantasy, adventure and fights are emphasized, so the city life doesn't need to be quite as luxurious.

Sometimes it seems like the only thing medieval left is the lack of firearms, steam engines, and other such technology. Feudalism remaining in some series could also be counted as a nod toward medieval times.

Users who are viewing this thread