Not Your Typical Reincarnation Story - Vol. 1 Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
Ohhhhh the authors fixation is. TWISTED. Literally the only threat is 'and she'll get old and die and wont be perfect forever'. Thats fun. I have to admit I really do like how theres a LITERAL adversary manipulating things.

It seems Reeze might also be somewhat aware of the author's meddling? Perhaps she's excited to finally get an Edith that might break her free from this loop, since she kinda scoffed at current Edith much earlier in the story. Although the author is obsessing over controlling the other characters, at least it seems like Reeze is free(er). Now it's getting interesting

Dex-chan lover
The story kinda got some minus points from me. Why did Edith decided to reject Killeon's advances? It might have just been me missing the point. But then her luckily achieving the second exception? That was kinda cheap. But I guess its not really bad for some lucky moments to appear as long as they are actually "lucky moments". Still on board with the story tho.

Dex-chan lover
:shamihuh:so you put 13 women on the pain train just so you could simp on a girl you cant even interact with?
Pathetic thrash, i hope you lose your authority and get a beating from all the lady's you made suffer.

Users who are viewing this thread