I Thought She Was a Yandere, but Apparently She's Even Worse - Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
The MC stood up to the bullies on her behalf in the first chapter, and in the last chapter he got pummeled for it. At no point has he been on their side.
He's acting like she did something bad for attacking those horrible bullies that attack people...

Dex-chan lover
oh shes like REAL bad news dawg wtf, smash next question. also yall haters for the new hair watafak, i like the clean look she has now shes so hot now god fucking damnit

Dex-chan lover
her creators put a limiter on her powers but the moment MC came into her life those limiters were removed and she knew what she was capable of.
3p1e7u.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I want my scruffy glasses wearing walking landmine back.

Like I said on chapter 1. SHE. IS. PERFECT

Dex-chan lover
EDIT: I don't know why there's a double post here, or why the first one was responding to a whole different person.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I'm writing this comment just so the amount of comments goes from 69 to 70

Dex-chan lover
God damm, he is gonna die or get the best fuck of his (probably) short life.
I feel an MiraiNikki situation incoming.

Dex-chan lover
Considering those are the same people who thought jumping a girl was a fun use of their free time. I don’t think anything of worth was lost.

Dex-chan lover
Would it, though? And you didn't answer the question: What if she ate their faces? Would he be justified asking for someone to save him?
Well, yah.... but that's eating faces, not beating someone up... but if she went that extreme, author would have to say it... or at least imply it...

Users who are viewing this thread