I Thought She Was a Yandere, but Apparently She's Even Worse - Ch. 10

Well, yah.... but that's eating faces, not beating someone up... but if she went that extreme, author would have to say it... or at least imply it...
Well sure. But we have a guy down. Not staggered, DOWN; Out cold. And now he's not coming back to school. Either she mastered the precision chin kick, or she brutalized him. Because the least that's happened here is his parents felt it was better to take him out of school, and I don't think "Papa, a girl beat me uuup D; " was going to make that happen.

Also, easy to miss, but: The chair behind her. It's not upright. Sound like anything happened?

Dex-chan lover
Well sure. But we have a guy down. Not staggered, DOWN; Out cold. And now he's not coming back to school. Either she mastered the precision chin kick, or she brutalized him. Because the least that's happened here is his parents felt it was better to take him out of school, and I don't think "Papa, a girl beat me uuup D; " was going to make that happen.

Also, easy to miss, but: The chair behind her. It's not upright. Sound like anything happened?
She still only beat them up... and they were also a group of violent people...

Like, if she attacked a bunch of innocent people, sure.... but she's beating up people that tried to beat up others...

She still only beat them up... and they were also a group of violent people...

Like, if she attacked a bunch of innocent people, sure.... but she's beating up people that tried to beat up others...
So he should be scared if she eats the guy's face, but not if she cracks his skull with a chair? Ok.

Also, it's just one guy.

Dex-chan lover
after the recent chapter and seeing her background they probably transfered to the bikini bottom.

Dex-chan lover
I hate the title, it said she worse than yandere
She just bit unique, she perfect

Dex-chan lover
I'm perfectly fine with this. Honestly if you shower her with as much love as she shows you then you're safe. Probably. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread