I Thought She Was a Yandere, but Apparently She's Even Worse - Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
To add to this, I don't know how someone would be comfortable with (let alone a woman alone on a street) two dudes who were physically bigger than them approaching them and asking if they're alone. Hell I'm just a short dude and if two people a head taller than me came up to me asking if I was alone I'd be thinking I'm about to be kidnapped (not even considering the immediate possibility of sexual assault), like wtf am I supposed to do when they've got 200-300 pounds on me combined?
Let your nuts hang, dude. Either sneak the closest one at a vulnerable spot and break out, or learn how to use weapons.

EDIT: Also, and really no offense by this, but do you really feel dudes would be out here trying to kidnap you?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
NTR had less than a 0% chance. :dogkek:

Also: "I usually don't see you outside of uniform...Not with my own eyes at least"

Does that mean she's been having reconnaissance done on him and knows what he looks like outside of school due to reports back? Lol naw it's probably an innocent throwaway thought...:thonk:
Yes or she might have wiretaped his house already

Dex-chan lover
Uh.. I don't think it's harassment to speak out to someone you're interested in getting to know on a sociable level. Sure, if they saw she wasn't interested and kept at it it might be harassment, but they kept it moving.
The only reason they stopped was because she was unexpectedly intimidating to them, that's the whole trope subversion joke the mangaka was looking for (which at this point is a trope in itself). Usually the trope sets up the harassment so the MC can save the girl.

Also, they aren't just speaking out to her, they are clearly messing with her for being there "all alone".

Dex-chan lover
Who is he to easy the legendary yakuza seducer that's who lol

Dex-chan lover
The only reason they stopped was because she was unexpectedly intimidating to them, that's the whole trope subversion joke the mangaka was looking for (which at this point is a trope in itself). Usually the trope sets up the harassment so the MC can save the girl.

Also, they aren't just speaking out to her, they are clearly messing with her for being there "all alone".
Stop being dumb on the internet. It's a choice. And you're making it.

Dex-chan lover
How tall are you?
5'6"

Months to years of work to achieve baseline male performance isn't enough for you to go around the internet telling everyone about it. I don't even know how to talk to you when you say this since it's technically true, but in a way that doesn't matter. Great, less than one in five women might be around as strong as your average man. On that same note, I'm technically capable of shooting a 3 pointer blindfolded.
Depends on what you're going for. There are women who are stronger than men because most men either just straight up don't work out or don't work out enough to make up for the time that those women have put into the gym.

Dex-chan lover
Let your nuts hang, dude. Either sneak the closest one at a vulnerable spot and break out, or learn how to use weapons.
Yeah worst comes to worst I'll do what I need to do, it's just that there's obviously a physical power imbalance and it's not like the average person can carry weapons

EDIT: Also, and really no offense by this, but do you really feel dudes would be out here trying to kidnap you?
Depends, human trafficking is more common than most people think (and still, I think anyone would be worried about their safety if the same situation happened to them)

Group Leader
That's already been revealed...she's inherently more dangerous than a typical Yandere since she's the 'princess' of a crime family.
I assumed worse meant, like how screwed up in the head she is.

Dex-chan lover
O
That's not fantastic. Dating must be impossible for you.
Depends on what you're going for.
No. It doesn't. Your big point is that, technically, a tiny minority of women might exceed some men. Again: I can make a 3-pointer blindfolded. And if you're hanging your hat on some women being stronger than men because they work out, then where does your big point about your being tiny go, considering you're physically superior to them? Months and years of work for them are your baseline, and everything after might be a few weeks of extra gym time.
it's not like the average person can carry weapons
Yeah they can. Unless you're not in the US, or you live in one of those states.
I think anyone would be worried about their safety if the same situation happened to them)
No, it's just you. You seem to be on the neurotic side of things. You can always test and find out.

Dex-chan lover
O

That's not fantastic. Dating must be impossible for you.
Bro try not to have every redpill trope ml

No. It doesn't. Your big point is that, technically, a tiny minority of women might exceed some men. Again: I can make a 3-pointer blindfolded. And if you're hanging your hat on some women being stronger than men because they work out, then where does your big point about your being tiny go, considering you're physically superior to them? Months and years of work for them are your baseline, and everything after might be a few weeks of extra gym time.
I don't think men gain that much of an advantage in that short of time, going off of my gym experience (I've been going much longer than a few weeks and have barely surpassed a few of the female gym members in weights, from what I've observed)

Yeah they can. Unless you're not in the US, or you live in one of those states.
Bro I'm in college, you can't just carry weapons into most buildings (and I'm definitely not in a progressive state)

No, it's just you. You seem to be on the neurotic side of things. You can always test and find out.
Seems like you're just overconfident in your ability to fight off two other dudes all alone

Dex-chan lover
Bro try not to have every redpill trope ml
I notice you didn't deny it.
I don't think men gain that much of an advantage in that short of time, going off of my gym experience (I've been going much longer than a few weeks and have barely surpassed a few of the female gym members in weights, from what I've observed)
It's more a ballpark estimate. I don't have hard numbers on the exact rate men gain strength vs women. Not to mention I don't know your personal profile. You might just be small, with low testosterone, competing with women who are exceptionally large, strong, with high levels of the stuff, etc. The list of specifics goes on in your personal situation. You're still going to beat them.
Bro I'm in college, you can't just carry weapons into most buildings (and I'm definitely not in a progressive state)
Were we talking about getting the weapon, or taking it to class? And since when are college students "The average person"?
Seems like you're just overconfident in your ability to fight off two other dudes all alone
No, I'm just freakishly calm. On the other hand, you're unusually jumpy.

Dex-chan lover
I notice you didn't deny it.
Why should I have to if I'm making fun of it? It's kind of implied
Were we talking about getting the weapon, or taking it to class? And since when are college students "The average person"?
I'll give you that, but still it's not like most people figure out how to conceal carry non-gun weapons (and not everyone goes through the trouble for getting concealed-carry for guns)

Dex-chan lover
Why should I have to if I'm making fun of it? It's kind of implied
Just sounds like a lot of indignant posturing, and not a lot of denying.
I'll give you that, but still it's not like most people figure out how to conceal carry non-gun weapons (and not everyone goes through the trouble for getting concealed-carry for guns)
Most people don't sit in apparent fear that two men asking him a question will lead to a kidnapping for some inexplicable reason. You're not most people. A weapon would help you, if you're this concerned.

Dex-chan lover
People keep saying stuff like this but that doesn't make her special.

A ton of Yandere are over powered in their own universe. In adventure/fantasy manga they're high ranking adventurers, in crime stories they're straight up criminals, in some romance novels they're literally royals themselves. One manga is literally about how a Yandere sister is somehow bullying gods into reincarnating repeatedly just to get a shot at her brother. On that note, Yuno Gasai (the girl who pushed this trend into the mainstream) was literally GOD.

"Crime Family" only makes her more dangerous than a Yandere if we're talking bland and generic, normal people.

And that's what this manga is about: Totally bland and normal people in a school setting. Not all manga contain supernatural elements.
This is literally a rom-com about a normal student attending a normal school and a girl that he thought were a yandere who turned out to be a crime boss' princess.

Dex-chan lover
And that's what this manga is about: Totally bland and normal people in a school setting. Not all manga contain supernatural elements.
Two of the three Yandere situations I mentioned were non-supernatural (not counting Yuno). No one suggested they needed supernatural elements to make a yandere.

This is literally a rom-com about a normal student attending a normal school and a girl that he thought were a yandere who turned out to be a crime boss' princess.
The problem is that it's about bland, normal people and has the audacity to claim she's worse than a yandere and that's clearly not the case. Again, most well known Yandere are far beyond this sort of thing, both in terms of personality and ability. So when you say "Worse than a yandere" you're making quite the claim. She's just a crime heiress, and depending on who you ask that's nowhere near as bad as a typical yandere. She's not mentally unstable, she's not a cold-hearted killer, she's not a sadistic power abuser, she's not manipulating the events around her enemies or people who have never met her for her own benefit, she's not treating people like objects.

She's a girl who can fight. That's it.

Her having a Yakuza family doesn't make her inherently more dangerous than any legitimate Yandere. Hell, if she were a Yandere AND an Heiress, then that's something that would take your sleep away at night. But the most she's done is throw hands (off-screen iirc) and give angry glares. I don't half-doubt the author trying to turn her into some kind of Battle Manga protagonist in the future to keep in-line with the thread they've just sown, but even then she still wouldn't be worse than a yandere. Title doesn't fit the premise.

She could be worse than a yandere because she can actually keep her tendencies in check for long enough for people to miss the signs, or be in doubt of their own accurate reading of her character? Yandere tend to be written in such a way where once you find out, it is pretty obvious.

That or she is worse for other reasons.

Dex-chan lover
Two of the three Yandere situations I mentioned were non-supernatural (not counting Yuno). No one suggested they needed supernatural elements to make a yandere.

The problem is that it's about bland, normal people and has the audacity to claim she's worse than a yandere and that's clearly not the case. Again, most well known Yandere are far beyond this sort of thing, both in terms of personality and ability. So when you say "Worse than a yandere" you're making quite the claim. She's just a crime heiress, and depending on who you ask that's nowhere near as bad as a typical yandere. She's not mentally unstable, she's not a cold-hearted killer, she's not a sadistic power abuser, she's not manipulating the events around her enemies or people who have never met her for her own benefit, she's not treating people like objects.

She's a girl who can fight. That's it.

Her having a Yakuza family doesn't make her inherently more dangerous than any legitimate Yandere. Hell, if she were a Yandere AND an Heiress, then that's something that would take your sleep away at night. But the most she's done is throw hands (off-screen iirc) and give angry glares. I don't half-doubt the author trying to turn her into some kind of Battle Manga protagonist in the future to keep in-line with the thread they've just sown, but even then she still wouldn't be worse than a yandere. Title doesn't fit the premise.
Sounds to me you just need to let the author cook and just calm down.

Dex-chan lover
Sounds to me you just need to let the author cook and just calm down.
Then you need to get your ears checked because as stated in the first comment I made on this subject, on the prior chapter, I'm perfectly fine and even happy with the direction he's taking the story. However that doesn't change the fact the premise and the content are different.

Noticing an issue and pointing it out doesn't mean you innately have a problem with it.

Fed-Kun's army
This is hilarious and sad at the same time... What is the mindset to write guys this way? They essentially harassed her and she told them off, why would they think she can't be all fluffy to a guy she actually knows and likes, and why would they put her bf in some kind of pedestal just because he's acting like a human being to someone he knows?
That's not harassment lmao
They shot their shot, got turned down, then accepted their loss.

Users who are viewing this thread