I Thought She Was a Yandere, but Apparently She's Even Worse - Ch. 37

Dex-chan lover
The kid really does need to grow a boner and settle it once and for all. So far, he's been mostly dragged around, and the relationship has been onesidedly imposed on him. If he loves her even half as much as she loves him, he needs to be clear and straightforward about it to her.
Where's that yandere-like confidence of yours!?!?
Please read the title, she's not a yandere, so the correct adjective for her confidence is "totally-not-yandere-like"

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I put this more on her than the boyfriend. I don’t think he’s ever been unclear about his feelings, and now she’s just giving up at the slightest adversity, literally throwing her boyfriend into someone else’s arms.

Reverse roles and the comment section would explode.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I put this more on her than the boyfriend. I don’t think he’s ever been unclear about his feelings, and now she’s just giving up at the slightest adversity, literally throwing her boyfriend into someone else’s arms.

Reverse roles and the comment section would explode.
...how would one even manage a setup like this with the sexes reversed? I'm not creative enough to figure out a way off-head.

Dex-chan lover
...how would one even manage a setup like this with the sexes reversed? I'm not creative enough to figure out a way off-head.
…It’s pretty straightforward, in fact the vast majority of romcoms in manga follow this exact premise.

Guy can’t or won’t communicate their feelings and go to extreme lengths to obfuscate those feelings or self sabotage in order to not be rejected, in this case it’s the main heroine doing it.

Dex-chan lover
…It’s pretty straightforward, in fact the vast majority of romcoms in manga follow this exact premise.

Guy can’t or won’t communicate their feelings and go to extreme lengths to obfuscate those feelings or self sabotage in order to not be rejected, in this case it’s the main heroine doing it.
I was thinking more specifically-- as in, reversing the sexes so that the childhood friend (now male) would be convincing the heroine (also now male) to have the protagonist (female) have both of them for boyfriends since he's convinced that the current relationship isn't "real".

Group Leader
The kid really does need to grow a boner and settle it once and for all. So far, he's been mostly dragged around, and the relationship has been onesidedly imposed on him. If he loves her even half as much as she loves him, he needs to be clear and straightforward about it to her.

Please read the title, she's not a yandere, so the correct adjective for her confidence is "totally-not-yandere-like"
I said yandere-like, even naoto still calls her that 😤

Double-page supporter
This is why you don't talk about important shit on phone... :notlikethis:

Users who are viewing this thread