I Thought She Was a Yandere, but Apparently She's Even Worse - Ch. 49

Dex-chan lover
if you "couldn't have done it without" donations, why do it at all? There are lots of free translators here who do god's work without any financial support. One of them can take over your series, while you can concentrate on working IRL if you really need money

Dex-chan lover
FqCfvohaEAAc-Fr.jpg:large

Dex-chan lover
Thank you

Edit: I'm surprised she didn't intentionally pick that cooking school in order to meet and leave a good impression on her future mother-in-law. Her reaction to the coincidence was cute.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Urge... to do it myself... rising...
if you "couldn't have done it without" donations, why do it at all? There are lots of free translators here who do god's work without any financial support. One of them can take over your series, while you can concentrate on working IRL if you really need money
Already tried. A couple of people raised a stink and scared away my boy. Meanwhile I'm not invested enough to do the rest myself. But we're well behind the source material as it is...

Funny thing is, we could have finished this weeks ago.

Last edited:
Group Leader
I vaguely seem to recall something about cooking lessons, but I may be getting series mixed up. What chapter was that? I went back and skimmed through all of them but I couldn't find it.

Group Leader
I vaguely seem to recall something about cooking lessons, but I may be getting series mixed up. What chapter was that? I went back and skimmed through all of them but I couldn't find it.
I wouldn't put it past the author to have that happened on the background, lots of things on this manga do happen outisde of us seeing it on chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Getting cooking lessons from your boyfriend's mother is an absolute jackpot. Everyone grows up with their mother's cooking (don't cancel me because "No-uh, orphans and single parents exist, also it's 2024 and fathers cook, too") and even Kay can get her son to say her cooking is delicious.
I think most people have had some sort of parental guardian cook specific meals for them, whether it be their biological parents, adoptive parents, or guardians

Users who are viewing this thread