I Thought She Was a Yandere, but Apparently She's Even Worse - Ch. 54 - A yandere girlfriend who has no choice but to break up with her boyfriend

Dex-chan lover
Well, it's not like they killed his family or something right? I doubt he'd break up with her just because she's from a yakuza family.

Dex-chan lover
You don't want him to learn the truth because you're worried that he'll hate you and never forgive you.

Well I can somewhat underst- Wait what? You're gonna break up with him without providing a reason (or worse lie about it), even though doing so could cause him to hate and despise you, and he'd possibly never forgive you....
.....Just tell him the truth.

Dex-chan lover
Bro he already has a fckin crazy childhood friend am sure he’ll be like « meh so what ? I love you no matter what, you showed me how kind you truly are and how precious your smile is» and boom wedding.

Group Leader
@luigiymario2 Your series are getting overtaken left and right. If you feel like you can't keep up, maybe it's fine to give a few titles to other groups? Or provide support to them while letting them do the main work (like you're doing for that other series, I forget which one)?

Users who are viewing this thread