I Thought She Was a Yandere, but Apparently She's Even Worse - Ch. 54 - A yandere girlfriend who has no choice but to break up with her boyfriend

Dex-chan lover
@luigiymario2 Your series are getting overtaken left and right. If you feel like you can't keep up, maybe it's fine to give a few titles to other groups? Or provide support to them while letting them do the main work (like you're doing for that other series, I forget which one)?
It's for the best that they just work on their own. His quality was never great to begin with, what with him making up lines.

Dex-chan lover
Probably won’t change status quo, but I would put off how quickly she went from 0 to “I’m not worthy of you, I fall on my sword!”.

This is why I like the stabby yanderes they’re hotter more honest.

Group Leader
This smells like a useless drama authors put at the end when they don't know how to end the story.
how would you even end these POV 2 pagers? (Well I guess it is a little bit more evolved than that now, but still...)

Dex-chan lover
You don't want him to learn the truth because you're worried that he'll hate you and never forgive you.

Well I can somewhat underst- Wait what? You're gonna break up with him without providing a reason (or worse lie about it), even though doing so could cause him to hate and despise you, and he'd possibly never forgive you....
.....Just tell him the truth.
Problem: Background could potentially make love interest hate you.
Solution: Make love interest hate you.
:question::questionblob::question:

Dex-chan lover
This smells like a useless drama authors put at the end when they don't know how to end the story.
I've seen the raws for the next few chapters, and without spoiling anything, I think that you're quite off the mark.

Supporter
Don’t worry. This is just bait. This will get back to being fluffy in 5-10 chapters based on the raws.

Edit: wait is a new group doing this now
It's a snipe. Block and wait for the group that has been doing it.

Dex-chan lover
I’m guessing he will say something like “no, I won’t allow it” to her braking up with him

Thanks for the translation

Supporter
Why? The other guy's bad at what he does.
Then Mr. Swiper should offer to help. There's tons of titles that don't have anybody scanlating. Take one of those. Or wait until the current guy doesn't update for a couple of months. It's an etiquette thing.

Dex-chan lover
Then Mr. Swiper should offer to help. There's tons of titles that don't have anybody scanlating. Take one of those. Or wait until the current guy doesn't update for a couple of months. It's an etiquette thing.
LuigiyMario2 isn't receptive to help. Most people aren't, really. I've tried that myself for a long time now, and all it's gotten me is (Literal) Libel, a ban, and a lot of salty weirdos stalking my posts. If you don't care about the quality of your work, and you don't want to accept help, I say you deserve to have every one of your series sniped.

Users who are viewing this thread