I Thought She Was a Yandere, but Apparently She's Even Worse - Ch. 55 - I thought she was a yandere, but she's even more dangerous

Dex-chan lover
.. please author don't move away from the fluff......

I don't want drama here, just cute interactions....

Dex-chan lover
this author has always been a pretty bad writer who resorts to bullshit out of the ass drama whenever he gets stuck.

Dex-chan lover
let me guess, she's gonna lock him up on her secret basement so he couldn't get away, ruin all the relationship progress so far. :pepehmm:

Dex-chan lover
What exactly were we seeing there?

Some of her family's men decided to teach Higashi a lesson for getting too close to their princess? So she heavily beats them with a little baton and they can't fight back due to hierarchy?

That's my best guess...

Dex-chan lover

Some of her family's men decided to teach Higashi a lesson for getting too close to their princess? So she heavily beats them with a little baton and they can't fight back due to hierarchy?

That's my best guess...
I feel like we'll never get answers to this random-ass bloodbath.

Dex-chan lover
yknow even though this is probably another bait and switch i'm here for it

Dex-chan lover

That's my best guess...
Refer to ch 9 and 10. Remember that Higashi (male MC) gets bullied for helping her. The next day, four students were announced to have departed...:meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
TaNKDgt6_o.gif

Users who are viewing this thread