I Thought She Was a Yandere, but Apparently She's Even Worse - Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
As of yet, she doesn't appear to be seriously dangerous? If I'm gonna be on the side of this wimp, you need to step up the yan.
Last chapter she showed up to pick him up from his home... he said he never told her where he lived. It's perfectly understandable that he was already scared of her. Someone he was already scared of showed him that their really strong, it doesn't matter the context at this point it just increass the fear. Not only that, we dont even know if she beat the guy up,shanked him, or just straight up killed him, we just see his feet. Being thankful to her would just be stockholm syndrome at this point.

Dex-chan lover
The big guy used bully the yandere.
The yandere got a make-over, causing her to become a part of a higher caste.
It's not acceptable to have bullied a member of her new caste, causing the big guy to lose face.
She got the make-over for the MC, so this change in the status quo is his fault.
And no, it doesn't all make sense.
Thanks for the clarification it was a massive help

Fed-Kun's army
I feel like I missed a chapter, what exactly is this guy inconvenienced by due to the MC and the Girl?

At any rate thanks everyone over at forty-four minute scansKeiretsu for the translation
I'm guessing it's a continuation of the bit where they were saying "were we too hard on a beauty" guess is the rest of the class turned on the original bullying ring leader.

I am beyond saving, not even the lords can help me now. They say "never stick your dick in crazy" but it is taking me into uncharted territories that I dare not wander sober.

Dex-chan lover
Why does the bully dude care so much about her, that's he's harassing someone else because of it?

Dex-chan lover
I see we can't see what she's carrying. :finnawoke: Place ya bets! :kek: Is she a knife, scissor, gun, or bare fist yandere?

la95bFZ.png
Pure Yandere Power

On another note, I like her with longer bangs.

Group Leader
I see we can't see what she's carrying. :finnawoke: Place ya bets! :kek: Is she a knife, scissor, gun, or bare fist yandere?

la95bFZ.png
No, it seems she had her hands on her skirt/hips, so bare handed lmao

Also why is bro saying "somebody help me", did she beat up the dude THAT bad? XDDD
Ngl, I'd be happy if a girl defended me that hard hahaha

la95bFZ.png

Panel 2, chairs are all upright. Panel 4, chair back is laying next to feet. I say Sailor Girl in the Classroom with the Chair.

Given the condition of her face in Ch 1, I can't see this being more than eye for an eye. Maybe the guy hasn't realized he's in Fight Club High.

Dex-chan lover
MC is ungrateful, scared or not I would appreciate her doing that even if she is a stalker.
Reminds me of "On no my friend is drowning and the lifeguard save her life by doing mouth to mouth. Then we called the savior as rapist because he kiss my friend even though he save my friend" situation. Except the guy was saved by a stalker tendency yandere.
Is better get saved than near death. Either way its a lose-lose to mc anyway

Users who are viewing this thread