I Thought She Was a Yandere, but Apparently She's Even Worse - Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
The bully deserved it. It rarely happens, usually in manga the people who were bad apologize and everyone forgets.

Dex-chan lover
I see we can't see what she's carrying. :finnawoke: Place ya bets! :kek: Is she a knife, scissor, gun, or bare fist yandere?

la95bFZ.png
bro she laid him out like mulch, hit 'em with the bare handed skibbity pap

Dex-chan lover
Main Character. Sometimes you'll see MMC for Male MC and FMC for Female MC but often MC by itself implies MMC.
I thank you for answering, but that is not the question. Hahaha. I meant what does the main character mean by saying, "somebody help me".

Banned
I thank you for answering, but that is not the question. Hahaha. I meant what does the main character mean by saying, "somebody help me".
He's nervous about this girl.

Anyways, beta MC is boring, see you all in another self insert mango.

Dex-chan lover
You know she loves you when she's an insane merciless killer but is also crying innocently when she sees you get hurt

Dex-chan lover
pre

pretty sure she used foldable chair. since i can see a chair beside the knocked out bully
Yeah, but when she wasn’t satisfied with the chair’s impersonal nature, she threw it away like Kratos did the Blades of Chaos, and used her fists to beat them like Zeus on a bad day.

Dex-chan lover
Literally, can't believe you're the only one saying this. In any other manga the victim would be happy that someone knocked tf out of a bully and this bitch can't even say thank you
Agreed. Writing like this always confuses the fuck outta me

What is a 50 Kg. Girl going to do to a >1.8 m adolescent male? Dude could knock her our with a slap.

Double-page supporter
YOOOO, wait a minute. We're adding the tall girl tag?
The loss of hair and glasses but disappointing, but now we're back on track.

Dex-chan lover
Bro treated ppl like shit and now is mad she doesn't like him. Pfff... :ROFLMAO:

Users who are viewing this thread