I Time-Traveled and Confessed to My Teacher Crush - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

What... The... FUCKITY FUCK... eh its just a sister trying to kiss his brother totally not incest or anything

ayy author-san, im gonna need you to pump the breaks a bit, and by pump the breaks a bit i mean kill off that incestuous demon child immediatley

w8 a sec, she does see the issue with a student-teacher relationship but she doesn’t see that she has a brother complex

@The5thSeraph id take the Illegal Age-Gap since the amount of people in those sort of relationships where i live back when i was in HS was incredibly high to the point it was super common and barely anyone paid attention to it(obviously a problem if reported but noone did that)

Incest with a blood relative is an absolute no-go

Dex-chan lover
@Ghekor
Out of morbid curiosity, why is it a no-go?
I mean I know exactly why certain aspects of it are extremely inadvisable, but I'm curious as to what your personal reasoning would be.

Obviously the core factor behind all the taboos against it is the increased risk of homozygosity across all alleles when inbreeding. But that necessarily means there is no actual problem with having sex with a close relative if, for instance, one is wearing protection, or they're the same gender.
And even otherwise, one needs to keep in mind the degree of relatedness. Selfcest isn't really an option, but that would be the worst for plants or other hermaphroditic species due to 100% genetic match. Parent / Offspring incest would be the second most risky with a guaranteed 50% genetic match. Sibling incest is in a similar situation, but the actual relatedness varies massively between 0% and 100%, simply averaging out at 50%. The further you go from there, the less relevant it becomes. First cousins for instance, being the offspring of a sibling of a parent, would have relatedness varying between 0% and 25%, which as we know a lot of cultures actually deemed a safe distance, though it would start to present a problem if done repeatedly.

Of course while I'm not personally bothered by the taboo of incest in theory, my family members all seem ugly to me, so I wouldn't anyway.

Dex-chan lover
Sister commits SA on her sleeping brother. Seriously f*** this bs.

Dex-chan lover
Incest? Seriously?

Haruka is fine they will be found out? C'mon, that's not an airhead, that's vacuumhead.

Dex-chan lover
Author couldn't help having only one trash, unreasonable and unrealistic plot in the story, so he made up another one on the fly.

Users who are viewing this thread