I Time-Traveled and Confessed to My Teacher Crush - Vol. 2 Ch. 21

Fed-Kun's army
I don't know if I should laugh or cry at the stupidity of her sister

Double-page supporter
It's disappointing when stories resolve conflict by having the characters be implausibly stupid.

Aggregator gang
That sister's stupidity was like next-level stupid, and I've seen some dense as hell characters in manga before...

Everyone at the littler sister like:
BraveMenacingGerenuk-size_restricted.gif

Dex-chan lover
I guess the explanation here is that she likes her older sister so much that she'd never doubt her. And because the male mc went along with her story (and painted the older sister in good light with the thing about food) she had no reason to doubt him either.

Fed-Kun's army
How the fuck can she be so dumb? Especially after last chapter where she listened to them talk.. what a waste of a chapter

Dex-chan lover
Wait, the 2 of them literally just walk inside Together. She more or less watched the entire thing. Her sister could have met him before, went out for food, then brought him back. But then their conversation would be very different than what it was. They both were willing to call the police, and both expected a burgler to be in the house. If he was a burgler, why would he be so willing to call the police, and if so, then wtf is wrong with Japan's burgler population being so high an appartment gets double-hit in the same afternoon?

How the fuck could that explination possibly work? There is a limit to being stupid where you forget what you literally just watched because someone told you otherwise.

Users who are viewing this thread