I Tried Confessing My Love to a Serious Girl - Ch. 16 - I Tried to spend time with my serious girlfriend in a library 2

Dex-chan lover
btw, there's also a long strip form for this on kindle...
And that short haired girl appeared in ch 1

Dex-chan lover
Probably jealous.

Also please no homewreckers. We just want our cute romance, no drama fueled by idiot classmates or whatever....
I don't think this story has that vibe. The author seem to be more in line with our feelings seeing how this story has been progressing. That girl was probably just there to make Ms.Prez pout.

Dex-chan lover
Give me drama please :)
This proves my previous statement on why we can't have nice things on chill, fun, romance, slice of life story. Because every 1-10 there will be this guy/gal who wanted drama to make the story progress while also hurting said story because of author dumbsht attempts of writing drama. Otherwise they will view it as uninteresting and boring to them.

Dex-chan lover
I don’t think there’s a jealousy angle, just disbelief that the stoic fMC is dating anyone…

Supporter
I can't tell if she's jealous or upset that they don't look like a couple. Or both?

Dex-chan lover
This proves my previous statement on why we can't have nice things on chill, fun, romance, slice of life story. Because every 1-10 there will be this guy/gal who wanted drama to make the story progress while also hurting said story because of author dumbsht attempts of writing drama. Otherwise they will view it as uninteresting and boring to them.
I'm not gonna lie, she's not cute or acts cute enough to not be boring

Users who are viewing this thread