I ♂ Tripped into an Otome Game - Vol. 2 Ch. 13.5 - Extra Arc ♥ Halloween Event

Contributor
This goes on for at least 2 volumes? That's the biggest Halloween surprise yet... Don't get me wrong, I like the series, but I thought two volumes would have been like, the max length until the concept ran its course

Umm wait.. could you please upload the chapters between this and what’s already up? Pretty please? Thank you for sharing.

You guys choose to post chapter 13.5 because of Halloween only right? lol

@Thifa @Ralanost We're keeping on chugging on chapters, but we posted this because it was a cutsie Halloween extra.

@Ifrittuccia Nope the author had posted a cute extra that we wanted to get out for Halloween. 😅 We're working on getting up through the chapters.

@Karakuri1812 Sorry! 😅 It was just released following chapter 13 in Japan.

I don't mind they skipped to this chapter. This extra was cute and funny! And even better! It means there's still a bunch of chapter in coming! (๑˃ᴗ˂)ﻭ

Happy Halloween! Thank you for the chapter! ฅ(^・ω・^)ฅ

I don't recognize two characters in here omg- how many chapters are there?! I'm so excited!! 😍

AS I WATCH ALL THE COMMENT ''8 MONTH AGO'' OR IDK I CAN SEE THAT IT'S NOT COMING I AM SHOCKED O-O nah jk its really good but is there other chapter please tell me if so can i read it in whatever is this in, i only need to see the image xD

Is this being dropped? Omg i search chapter 7 like hell. Can someone please give me a clue where can i read chapter 7? Please. Please

Users who are viewing this thread