I ♂ Tripped into an Otome Game - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - A New Character Appears! Your Name.

Aggregator gang
The capture targets' expressions when they can't hold in their disgust are hilarious XD
And LOL "You smell like my mother" Saying that to a guy..... BWAHAHAHAHA

Contributor
Ah yes, the Du-zu thing. I've been learning hiragana intermittently with my friends (well. I scream at Hiragana Battle while my friends watch me) and seeing that made me actually stop for like a week, cause they also introduced the tiny du for double consonants and like come on why didn't they just invent a different character for that. Not to say that English is perfect, but the amount of unnecessarily similar or excess characters made me hate written language more than I ever have in English or Chinese. Why are there two ways of writing the exact same sound, except one is never used??? Why do I need to learn it then??? They clearly didn't have any problems just putting other similar sounds onto characters, and while I hate learning that too, they could at least be consistent??? Why does Hu not exist but Fu does when there isn't a Fa Fi Fe Fo??? While we're at it, fuck Nu and Me and Ru and Ro. I am dreading Katakana. Thank you to everyone who translates this language, cause jfc who invented some of these kana

Fed-Kun's army
He may not be a generic shoujo heroine but he certainly has the stupidity of one

... has the protag always been this dumb? It's been ages since I last read this, but I don't remember ever finding the protag this obnoxious

Users who are viewing this thread