I Turned off the Pain Perception Setting! - Ch. 12

Aggregator gang
Due to the past memories, I feel like she should focus on the one who remembers. But maybe it'll still go the harem way, who knows.

Dex-chan lover
I'm confused. Doesn't she still have the disease? How was she able to fight for so long?

Also, Serena and Illya are going to be MAD as hell after seeing what happened to the MC.

Dex-chan lover
I'm getting so many mixed signals from this manhwa... like, of course I appreciate its gorgeous setup (and it even avoided the "locked in the game and unable to logout" trope), as well as extremely nice visuals and the inclusion of a female capture target.

But our main target is still the "cold dark-haired Northern duke", and as the heroine treats everything as a game, I'm having trouble getting immersed, too. I've seen a similar terminal illness misunderstanding play out in When the Villainess Falls in Love, and it was pretty entertaining (though at some point most of the readers started to feel really bad with the characters who were worried sick for the heroine); here, I'm not too sure.

Maybe I just need more time, and more chapters, to see where it's going with its general tone and direction.

Dex-chan lover
I'm getting so many mixed signals from this manhwa... like, of course I appreciate its gorgeous setup (and it even avoided the "locked in the game and unable to logout" trope), as well as extremely nice visuals and the inclusion of a female capture target.

But our main target is still the "cold dark-haired Northern duke", and as the heroine treats everything as a game, I'm having trouble getting immersed, too. I've seen a similar terminal illness misunderstanding play out in When the Villainess Falls in Love, and it was pretty entertaining (though at some point most of the readers started to feel really bad with the characters who were worried sick for the heroine); here, I'm not too sure.

Maybe I just need more time, and more chapters, to see where it's going with its general tone and direction.
She isn‘t locked in the game though? Like she talked about her forced logout here as well that was set up by her out of health reasons. I don‘t get what you‘re saying

Dex-chan lover
She isn‘t locked in the game though? Like she talked about her forced logout here as well that was set up by her out of health reasons. I don‘t get what you‘re saying
Exactly, that's why said they avoided this trope even though it would've been so easy to repeat the formula.

Users who are viewing this thread