I Turned off the Pain Perception Setting! - Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
What a curious development.

The devs of the game don't even know what the reward is? Why are they asking the MC?

And now this new group. I wonder if they're responsible for what happened to the game.

Dex-chan lover
What a curious development.

The devs of the game don't even know what the reward is? Why are they asking the MC?

And now this new group. I wonder if they're responsible for what happened to the game.
I think it was the MC replying to the dev’s message about the downtime, asking about the reward.

Dex-chan lover
This is such a weird story, feels like im reading 2 different tales at the same time.
On one hand we have dating rpg online game acting strange, too real, MC abusing that she feels no pain and just generally being a gamer about completion. Then we get whiplash about oh yeah while this is happening she lives in a dystopia with clones and robots and social status dictated by genetics which are also controlled also she has future genetic cancer and is dying also someone is about to recruit her into a revolution???? Bro chill

Dex-chan lover
You know, I'm only just seeing the parallels between her terminal diagnosis in real life and her basically-terminal diagnosis in the game.

Users who are viewing this thread