I Wanna Spoil Yoroizuka-san! - Vol. 4 Ch. 33.5

Supporter
Wait a second, they were lesbians!

In all seriousness, Thanks for the Scanlation! It was a enjoyable light read that brightened my day with every release. I'm hopeful to see the next work soon, by both the Scan group and the author!

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

mention of a possible sequel? i am looking with great force, hope we get one!
I think the mention of 'sequel' in the afterword is refering to this specific work, volume 1 was self published in galette, then compass serialized the rest of this as a 'sequel' starting from volume 2 (chapter 10), thats why this work ended twice

Last edited:
Supporter
It's honestly wild to me that we've gotten to be blessed with this. I remember when the series originally ended, I felt so disappointed because it didn't really end so much as it just stopped. I was absolutely thrilled when I found out the series was getting picked back up, and now we've gotten to the end once more, and this time around, it's much more satisfying. Would I have liked for it to go on some more? Absolutely, but I'm more than content with what we've gotten. It's not every day that a single volume manga gets picked back up for three more volumes.

Dex-chan lover
They haven't done it yet, but they will.
I would like to see more but I am satisfied.
Thank you Gouma-Den for bringing this to us.

Banned
I think the mention of 'sequel' in the afterword is refering to this specific work, volume 1 was self published in galette, then compass serialized the rest of this as a 'sequel' starting from volume 2 (chapter 10), thats why this work ended twice
Great explanation, came here to say this.

Group Leader
Feels like repeating myself over and OVER but....

This is sooo cute glad we good this mini aftermath, I will be buying the volumes and be on the look for the author future works.

Thanks for the hard work as usual and happy holidays :bocchiwave:

Dex-chan lover
It’s wild that aoto hibiki made both this manga and another one that romanticises the abuse and grooming of a minor, they’re like the exact opposites of each other

Dex-chan lover
Hope for one day author gets a shot at part 3 of this, but even if not I will definitely read their next work! And hopefully one day A collar only for you will finish the translations so we can read their past work

Dex-chan lover
"The reason I could conclude the story like this was thanks to the editor who offered me a shot at a sequel [...]"

The creator says in the very same sentence that the story is now concluded. We got a conclusion thanks to the sequel. Which is now finished.

Group Leader
That was a great read; way better than I imagined. Thanks for the translation.

Users who are viewing this thread