I Want to Be a Cute Anime Girl

Holy shit this is disgusting. Why are you posting disgusting western shit on here? Its bad enough sifting through all the Korean crap but now this too?

Dex-chan lover
@SuraimuSuu thx for showing me a new series, looks interesting enough and def like how comfy it is and now that i know its out in webtoons I got a new series to follow now

I read all the posted chapters of this story and it is really wholesome. I really wish that this was how I were treated by my parents when I came out of the closet.

Aggregator gang
This is removed because this originates from webtoon
just search the title + webtoon and you'll find it

Contributor
This seems to be mod-locked for editing and I can't change the source language to English, alas.

Banned
Please note that this is a long comic strip on webtoon. It is not exported from Japan.

I started reading this on webtoon awhile back. It was okay during the start. Just your typical dude who enjoys cute things. He crossdresses, and lots of events unfold. But knowing this is a western story teller, it started getting more and more into gender identity. And at some point I stopped reading. Because it just wasn't for me anymore.

This is the main reason I sorta only stick to crossdressing stories outside of the western perspective.

Any time a western story teller does something like this he/she makes the character comes out as trans as the story progresses. And it's always about "gender identity" and labels here, it fucking sucks.

If you want a prime example why everybody reads eastern comics(manga, manhwa, etc) nowadays, look at the western comic industry. It's nothing but trash self insert garbage fueled by pander points so the creators can stroke their ego and say how "good" they are.

That is why today Japan has the highest of exports of story telling media. Us Westerners are stuck with corporations that only see profits. And opportunist who get to write shit stories and yell at us for not "being in line" in politics. like cattles to the slaughter.

We aren't free here in the west. It doesn't seem like it. "Land of the free" my ass.

Users who are viewing this thread