I Want to Be a Wall - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

this is kinda messed up... but i'm looking forward for it. thanks for scanlanting it

I heard it from a wall that this sounds promising. 😁

Thanks for the translation 🙋

I'm guessing the author got the term wrong, since it would be Aromantic instead of/and Asexual, but I'm having a hard time finding that term in Japanese so it may not exist. then again i'm only on chapter one, so it could change.

Group Leader
@Phywhy I thought the same, but it could be that they consider "like" as sexual attraction too. Because she can like people, such as her family and her childhood friend in an affection way, but not in a sexual sense. It isn't as clear in Japanese, though. More to be explored!

I live for Yuriko's energy!!! It's so cute how she just melts into her BL <333 Highly relatable kek

I'm not saying she isn't asexual since we're only at Chapter 1... But from the premise, she seems more of an aromantic to me? 🤔

BCS

Dex-chan lover
So is she actually asexual or is she just a crazy fujioshi

isnt it more correct to call her aromantic, if she says she can't fall in love with people

I do not like the subject. they could go to the same house. why do they have to get married? I follow the manga if the subject is going towards both love each other. but if the woman tries to bring her husband closer to the other man .. so why did you marry?

I don't think the author gave much thought about asexuals or aromantics. they just wanted to write a "funny" story and just used something as an object for this purpose. it is somehow disturbing. other than that, some person who can't fall in love (FL) to be able to enjoy love stories is also confusing.

and like mentioned before, i also wish this was somewhat a dormmate or roommate thingy and something shit serious like marriage wasn't the case. well, in japan one just has to fill a paper to get married. maybe that is why they can take all these as a joke.

Uwaah this is really interesting!! Thank you translator-San! I'll look forward for the next chap!!

Users who are viewing this thread