I Want to Be a Wall

Dex-chan lover
As an Aro Ace, the fujoshi character trait is actually quite understandable. When I read manga, sex and romance are good plot devices WHEN USED PROPERLY. Sometimes it gets too real and personally, I end up dropping it if it gets too real and prolonged. Still, there are many compelling stories in erotica that are tolerable enough that I like them. The specific fujoshi part was cleared up when she explained that she actually likes any genders in her manga, and she probably ends up liking gay men romances because it's the most removed from herself. Its still a bit unsettling how Ace and Aro aren't explained to be separate and that her sex averse behavior is variable between aces. Overall I appreciate the representation since its not completely wrong.

But wtf is wrong with the ntr comments? It was only recently when I took the time to figure out what it was and it took multiple tries before I actually understood it and didn't just give up. From what I know now is that this situation is really far from that. Do they misunderstand what Aro aces are? With their platonic marriage, cheating doesn't exist.

Also sorry for having a boring orientation to the person who called the manga trash, but I can't really help being different from you. Also real sex sounds boring to me so can I call it trash too? I won't because I clearly know how much importance people put on sex, so can't people just notice how important representation is for both aroaces and others underrepresented identities and communities.

If you want to get a pretty good explanation for the Aro Ace experience search for Jaiden animations 's video called "Being Not Straight". I hope people are able to move past their automatic judgements.

Dex-chan lover
As an Aro Ace, the fujoshi character trait is actually quite understandable. When I read manga, sex and romance are good plot devices WHEN USED PROPERLY. Sometimes it gets too real and personally, I end up dropping it if it gets too real and prolonged. Still, there are many compelling stories in erotica that are tolerable enough that I like them. The specific fujoshi part was cleared up when she explained that she actually likes any genders in her manga, and she probably ends up liking gay men romances because it's the most removed from herself. Its still a bit unsettling how Ace and Aro aren't explained to be separate and that her sex averse behavior is variable between aces. Overall I appreciate the representation since its not completely wrong.

But wtf is wrong with the ntr comments? It was only recently when I took the time to figure out what it was and it took multiple tries before I actually understood it and didn't just give up. From what I know now is that this situation is really far from that. Do they misunderstand what Aro aces are? With their platonic marriage, cheating doesn't exist.

Also sorry for having a boring orientation to the person who called the manga trash, but I can't really help being different from you. Also real sex sounds boring to me so can I call it trash too? I won't because I clearly know how much importance people put on sex, so can't people just notice how important representation is for both aroaces and others underrepresented identities and communities.

If you want to get a pretty good explanation for the Aro Ace experience search for Jaiden animations 's video called "Being Not Straight". I hope people are able to move past their automatic judgements.
i didn’t know you like garbage representations like this, the fact she marries an gay man and her reasons for being asexual ?!?! like wtf?

Users who are viewing this thread