I Want to Become the Hero's Bride ( ̄∇ ̄)ゞ - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
girl gimme that luck ex! Pickin up SSRs when you don't know they are SSR... imagine a gacha where you have no idea what the rarities of the pulls are

based on the spoilers i've read
the hero was mc's husband in her past life but idk not really sure

@arliadlaw no I read the same thing
the hero is MC's husband who also reincarnated but don't have the memories from his previous life. In their previous lives, they had 2 kids: the daughter was summoned as a hero in the new world and the son was reincarnated as their future baby

Double-page supporter
Lmao she is amazing in her own way. A bit concerned about the part where she had a daughter and yet falls love with hero younger than her tho...

but with the spoilers leixia and arliadlaw gave, i guess that's understandable. Also explains why she thought he was her fated one since the first time they met

I like the character building for this manga, especially that Lepus bunny eared dude

@Leixia

so you mean the "new world" that mc's daughter summoned as a hero is the world where mc currently lives yes?

Double-page supporter
His last name is gracias... no, more importantly she’s mentally an adult? Like, a full fledged former parent? HUH?

Not done reading, just wanna mention that the magician staffs are reminicent of Clow Reed's and Sakura Kinomoto's from CCS. I LOLed so hard.

Users who are viewing this thread