I Want to Become the Hero's Bride ( ̄∇ ̄)ゞ - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Didn't it say there was going to be another release. So why is it the end. Or is this the real end

Fed-Kun's army
This was axed so bad, at least sharpen that axe before cutting! I don't get why, the art was good and the story is from an ongoing novel...

Thank you for translating this manga.

Dex-chan lover
And so the manga has ended. It was cut short sadly but at least it didn't rush like so many other authors. It's better to have an open ending than to have a bad one.

Also, glad to see that ikemen guy being a wingman instead of a potential love interest. That's nice.

Thanks for the TL. This series definitely deserved it.

I haven't read the chapter yet but end??? Was this axed or something?? Man that sucks if that's the case, I really liked this series
(´;Д;`)

Edit: Just finished reading the chapter and I kinda enjoy the opening ending, but judging from the last panel there's going to be a second volume? So I don't think this in the end, hopefully!!

Also thank you to the team who translated this, you guys are godly <33

so he gave her a ring right?
also these seem to have been taken from the serialisations which is why there is talk of the second volume (prbli chaps 6-10)

anyone know abt the novel?

Dex-chan lover
Eeeeehhhh

time to read thr novel then :')

thank you for the translation~

Dex-chan lover
So sad to see a good series axed when so much crap hangs on forever. (sigh) Thank you to the translators for helping bring this to us and thank you to the artist and author (though you'll never read this!) 😅

Supporter
Another series too good for the Japanese audience. Honestly this is much better than a lot of the generic copy-paste isekai. But I guess it doesn't have enough drama or harem to sell.

Thank you for translating this series!

Fed-Kun's army
IT SMELL LIKE A MIDDLE SCHOOL CHANGING ROOM IN HERE, WHO AXE BOMBED WHO?

Dex-chan lover
Japan be like: not isekai or shonen? Fuck outta here we too elitist for this!

Aggregator gang
Next spring as in 2021??? OMG i can't wait!!! Thank you so much for your hard work untill the end of this volume, team of Le moin tart scans! I really appreciate the story and how it's so fluffy. Thank you for introducing this wonderful manga to us!

Users who are viewing this thread