I Want to Become the Hero's Bride ( ̄∇ ̄)ゞ - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Good thing theyre aware that harem parties are unattractive, those kinds suck most of the time

Thanks for the fast updates! At this rate, we're definitely gonna catch up to the raws, however far they are 😆

Dex-chan lover
@goldfish178
He borrowed some fire from her and they talked a bit at the beginning of chapter 4, which was his only appearance in the manga so far. There's spoilers to his real identity in that chapter's comments.

Those waitresses are freaking amazing, It's like a restaurant/circus entertainment meal. That would be awesome to see🤩

Yes, our girl holds the power to blow up a whole country! Which makes me wonder how common that must be...

Handsome~
Aaaaah, beautiful people are truly a blessing~
You're happy just seeing them smile lolol~~

Fed-Kun's army
The MC keeps telling us about her old life little by little. Right now, I imagine her old life as a 40-ish plump, homely mother with a loving husband and a daughter. One thing that has been a puzzle to me is that she doesn’t seem to miss her old family whatsoever. I guess there is circumstance to her reincarnation that would explain this.

@illusion_moon Yea I'm really curious to see if there's more to it. Usually the MC is 1) an overworked office lady, 2) a college student who studied too much or 3) a highschool student who is obsessed with otome games. We don't usually get a middle-aged MC who's got a kid and husband. Let alone an MC who actually has fond memories of her old life.

If I remember correctly though, MC was born into this world from infancy. So she's already had a lot time to grieve, and now just looks back on her past memories with fondness.

Users who are viewing this thread