I Want to Become the Hero's Bride ( ̄∇ ̄)ゞ - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Fed-Kun's army
@spaceturtle even then, I find it curious that she does talk about her old life with no bitterness, but it is never with a hint of worry or wonder about her husband and child. Even if she were no longer sad about it, I think it would be normal for her to wonder or worry about how they are doing in the old world without her there. To me, she seems like does not care whatsoever, which seems a little out of a character.

Dex-chan lover
Rex doesn't seem to bad, he seems like more a friend instead of a 2 nd ML right now

Maybe this guy wanna meet with the hero but he's unlucky so he keep getting lost
Hehe

Just kidding

Fed-Kun's army
@illusion_moon & @space_turtle this is about MC from WN
MC was an old woman around 60s or older in her previous life. Meaning she has lived her life and died of normal old age. Her son and daughter both were already adult by the time she died, so no regrets. Her only regret was that her husband died too early iirc it was when their children were still around kindergarten age so they couldn't experience old age together.

Dex-chan lover
Interesting.. why does he want someone lucky? What's he looking for??
Many thanks

@lumica i thanked thee for the spoilers with my life. THANKUUU 🙇‍♀️♥️
Her only regret was that her husband died too early iirc it was when their children were still around kindergarten age so they couldn't experience old age together.

thats so bittersweeeet tho nd so much. sad ugh it changes how i see our mc now ughhhh 😭😭

goodluck mc, i'm cheering for ur endeavour w the hero 👋 😘

Dex-chan lover
Highest luck stat...
If Lottery exist on that world, Berlina might be winning 4,5,6 combinations at a time

So basically despite being normal, her luck makes her mega powered? Lmao she really could destroy a country if she wanted to.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe they'll meet with the hero and the hero's going to be jealous :]
Or Rex is suspicious and evil, idk, could be both.

Rex is so handsome and charming that I super don't trust him since he isn't the male lead, lol

Everyone's immediately suspicious of Rex even though he hasn't done anything.

Not that I'm any different lol.

Users who are viewing this thread