I Want to Do It, Even If It Hurts - Ch. 8

I'm pretty sure that he kind of likes her too... 😣

Thanks for the update!

Aggregator gang
Why do I keep getting the feeling that he has had an "unrequited" love for her too? Maybe I'm just reading too much into his thoughts and actions lol

Oh why you lied to him. I feel that he also like you!! There's must be a big problem that she run a way from him in prolog

Even if he likes her, I think he is still unaware of his feelings or unwilling to act on them. I think what she did is fucked up but she has a better chance in marrying him this way than pursuing him by confessing her long unrequited love for him. The man has enough drama in his life as it is; his mom is dying and he needs to put her mind at ease with minimum hassle and emotional involvement. Their plan is fine for solving their current predicament but would create lots of drama and angst for us readers to enjoy in the future.

this webtoon just keeps getting more interesting

P.S thank you so much for the quick translations! :)

Eye- I'm just so invested in this overwhelming roller-coaster of emotions. I just want to see more chapters (been trying to look for raw, haven't yet) I'm just so curious what goes on in that man's mind? I'M- YOU SEEMED TO BE LOOKING AT HER FOR QUITE SOMETIME, SIR.

Also me: it's her drunken self made a move so that's why he be like "I thought I knew her but I don't????"-attracted

Fed-Kun's army
Here we go.. can’t wait, even though my heart will be in pain for the FL.. lol
Thank you so much!

HAHAHAhahahahahaha.cries.
This is gonna be a trainwreck.
And I’m strapping myself in. Oh well.
Get ready to cry.
And this girl is CRAZY.
But, how can I even blame her? Honestly if your a social disaster and life gave you a way to get what you want but in doing so you turn into an even disaster what would you do? Turn it down? NO! You go down in flames and cry and die. Life is a tragedy.

... Okay, WHAT is WRONG with me today???

i realized how bad it is to be scared around the person you like. from their point of view, you hate them

I always seem to f myself over

Idk why but I cant stand this FL and this plot... She's lying just to fake marry him. Basically she painted her image with something so terrible just because she cannot let go. Sis, that's not healthy.

Users who are viewing this thread