I Want to Escape From Princess Training - Ch. 1

LOL 🤣🤣
Just yesterday I was reading a novel with the same plot, but the mc in that novel was more respectable.
I like this MC because I know feeling to be forced to study

Thx for translation ;)

I sure hope their engagement is going to be cancelled permanently. She deserves her chosen happiness.

Dex-chan lover
She makes that much of a show of getting the hell out of there, and away from you and you... follow her?

Ok but the prince didn’t even say WHY that woman was his partner for that evening. It wouldn’t necessarily have meant that he intended to take a new partner. She just asked “So does this mean...” and he answered “Yeah...” but he didn’t actually say WHAT that meant.

The original Japanese called Brianna, Brikko. I think Banana translates better, nice call. I also liked the use of Southern country style English to give the Country slang she was using too.

Aggregator gang
Lol, if he was just going to follow her, I'm really curious to know why he brought a different partner to the ball.... Was he trying to make her jealous??

Meh, even if he is head over heels for the main character now that she is different, he still brought someone else to the ball without talking to her first to trt to break up. It is like "hey, this is my new girl, bye bye" and that an utter bullshitty move. So well, I hate him and really hope they dont end up together, but doesnt seen like that is the case...

Dex-chan lover
Honestly should've been executed for that outburst.
Gotta have some civility in front of royalty, otherwise them peasants start gettin rowdy.

HAHAHAHAHA. MC IS MOOD. 😂
Are you just testing her, prince? Lol. Your fault if you can't take her back.

Users who are viewing this thread