I Want to Escape From Princess Training - Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
honestly this is lowkey aggravating...like did u guys see the pure happiness expression when she escaped? poor girl, everyone decided that since the prince loves her she HAS to accept him....fuck that!

lowkey just kidnapping bruh she clearly doesnt want to be in this marriage but the prince wont let go of her and since hes royalty nobody wants to defy him

Leti.... There's no escape I'm sorry 😂
Yeah kinda sucks how she can't have her freedom, but we knew that was never really gonna last anyways so.... it is what it is

Thank you for the update!!

Dex-chan lover
So at what point does she just say fuck it and try to actually stab the guy?

This prince needs to learn the phrase if you love something let it go cause this girl clearly doesn't want to be there. This is basically abuse also if he loves her so much why doesn't he just give up the throne to be with her instead

Dex-chan lover
Man, now I just feel bad for her.

This some Stockholm syndrome shit lol

I just discovered this and this is honestly disgusting.

Kidnapping someone, locking them up, and forcing them to eventually marry and have sex with you is wrong and in no way, shape, or form amusing even in a fictional manner.

Can’t even believe I had to say that.

Guys, he's yandere. It's cool if a yandere prince comedy ain't your thing but I would just suggest dropping it because that's the entire premise.

This manga is wild im just feeling mad empathy for her and honestly hoping for a crazy twist reveal where she just stabs creepy bad touch prince and busts outta there

Dex-chan lover
Lets put all the kidnapping bullshit aside.

Just fucking marry the cunt, abuse of your power.

For starter fire or imprison your "maid" she's simply another cunt, and if they don't even allow that just fucking stab her, what are they gonna do? She's just a maid you're a princess/the wife of the crown prince.
Rise in power and just threaten everyone, the bastard prince is the only one that as a say against you. Act his way for a few days/weeks, use any opportunity to go out without him and threaten the knights assigned to you to either fuck off or help you run away.
Fuck this entire bullshit.

Is glorifying stockholm syndrome still a thing in Japan? I thought this kind of shoujo plot has died ages ago.

Double-page supporter
Has anyone (other than boobs) ever actually sat down and thought maybe the torture princess training is the problem?

Also, the prince is obviously a huge sadist - problem is the princess isn't a masochist.

Users who are viewing this thread