I Want to Escape From Princess Training - Ch. 6

Gosh, I want her to freaking SCREAM. Tell the prince EVERYTHING. It’s clear that running away isn’t going well for her at this point, so why not just negotiate? I’m just so mad at her behalf that no one is listening to her feelings, like she’s obliged to feel happy just because the Prince is in love with her

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@OraOraApril19 As tempting as it is...

1. She doesn't(?) have fire.
2. She wants to sneak off with no one wiser. (She failed obviously)Starting a fire would bring people to said room (which is likely to be her location since she probably can't start fires remotely)
3. Potential execution.

I would have torn the diary.

isn't this just held captive.. the way FL really felt like her wings are clipped there, I think ML is just selfish prick huh? no matter how they trynna gloss this over with romance as the blanket, it felt so force and weird.. I felt pity on FL so much that I want her to be free.. everyone really thought the prince did something justified by doing this to the person he "love".. bitchh movesss... that ain't love

I kinda wanna see her actually give up in the future episodes, just to see how the prince react when he see her smiling emptily and lost all the light from her eyes and not being able to truly be happy since the prince want to denied her of her freedom so much. Let's see if thats really what he wanted, to crush a dream of someone he loves. At this point its not love anymore, its simply the prince's obsession.

This storyline... is this actually every JK's dream for shoujo to be this dumb?
This isn't the first time I might drop a series because of a trash ore-sama prince.

All she wants is freedom, and it seems like they are ridiculing her for it. I think it's time for me to drop it

Honestly, at this point the only ending with the prince i'm truly willing to accept is an elopment ending where the prince actually ditches the kingdom to be with her.

Double-page supporter
@Eclat123 especially when you take a closer look and realize she's actually wearing clothes that de-emphasize how huge they are

I guess this series is what it is, sociopathic comedy; but they're going to drive this poor girl either to suicide, or she'll end up in a disassociated state and be a lifeless shell. Which almost seems like the goal of the princess training in the first place.

@onlyonew she made it very plain to everyone how she felt during her fakeout condemnation in Chapter 1.

Dex-chan lover
I'm unsure how i feel about this manga, if this was played any less as a joke the MC would have probably tried to commit suicide by now, but if not taken seriously i guess it's not so bad, still hard to get over how mean this manga feels to the MC.

The first two chapters will make you glad that the MC is finally out of that fuckery after that its all pity for the MC and hatred for that damn prince all throughout the next chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread