I Want to Punch Women! - Ch. 1

Group Leader
Hi. Uploader here.
This release is here because I just really like the series. And because green Negunegu told me to do it. I also updated all my other chapters a bit for more polish too, so reread them. Making this made me realize that I am beyond bad at rephrasing my translation so it sounds somewhat like spoken English, so do check out the other groups too.
(To clarify, it's still mostly all of my original scripts from when I first wrote them down for a friend to read along. I just borrowed whichever lines I thought was appropriate from the other releases.)

I also updated my post on the final chapter to provide more information about the author and ways you can support them.

The reason why this release was so slow is because things take time and I have been playing this totally unrelated game recently. The game is a very, very wholesome game about loving your pet.
I have also been playing this other puzzle game recently and I'm having trouble improving upon the current WR route, so looking for someone with experience in long puzzles or deep learning for this one. I want to punch the author of this game.

Disclaimer: Before you punch someone, consider that punching someone is a totally acceptable act, but maybe try taking care of your pet first before you punch.

Now to go back to my own hiatus. I'm not sure if I'll do any more series, but see my group page for what I might do.
What could have been indeed.
632d1b.png

Last edited:
MD@Home
Thanks for the info and the translations. I left a supportive comment on the page you linked. Hopefully they appreciate the foreign support.

Users who are viewing this thread