I Want to Punch Women! - Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
I think I might have somewhat figured out what might be wrong with him.
First, note that despite his violent urges towards women he's curiously not a misogynist from what we can see; he does not actually dislike or hate women or think they deserve to punched or something, he just feels an impulse to hurt them (and only specific women) in a very specific way and convinced himself he is meant to do so, I'll return to that later.

I suspect his violent urge (which resemble intrusive thoughts a bit) is actually attraction. He got very violent with Negunegu who was his 'best friend', he was likely highly attracted to her. Miyako he wishes to punch because she's close to him as a friend. Satsuki is rather good-looking so he was probably immediately attracted to her at first sight. He doesn't want to punch his sister, because she's family and he's not into her.
Importantly per Chapter 1 until he met Satsuki, he never met someone else that he wanted to punch, he only feels this impulse towards certain girls and not all women.

My theory is that somehow his attraction was distorted into his violent urges. Satsuki posits that his impulse is the result of "strong emotions", and possibly his mind/brain didn't how to handle attraction so it turned into aggression and became/was merged with a fantasy he wishes to fulfill. While he's seemingly not aroused by the act he is indeed filled with a sort of euphoria by it, his urge is not totally unlike a paraphilia. This is further amplified by the joy he experiences from harming others because people in certain circumstances feel good when another suffers as Satsuki talked about in Chapter 5.

Teruhi however is conflicted, while he enjoys the act he also knows it's wrong/hates himself for it (see again intrusive thoughts), so his mind constructed the false belief that it's a "mission from God" that he "was born for" and "born with" in order to rationalize his impulse.
Once a defense/coping mechanism, this turned into what he thinks is his raison d'etre, and doesn't want to admit that punching women is wrong because doing so would mean (from his perspective) that he was born to do a bad thing and thus it was wrong for him to be born and that he is a bad person with no good reason to exist.
And nobody wants to think that.

TL;DR
That boy needs therapy.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
leave girl alone for a week, she already drew out the most violent male nearby. her pussy wants her alone with him as frequently as possible, tells her brain to come up with a justification for it, & tells her heart to start liking him and wanting what's good for him.

moral of the story... they were never meant to make independent choices

even the ones that against all probability make it to their wedding day as virgins read romance novels like this and fantasize about it

Last edited:
Group Leader
First, note that despite his violent urges towards women he's curiously not a misogynist from what we can see; he does not actually dislike or hate women or think they deserve to punched or something, he just feels an impulse to hurt them (and only specific women) in a very specific way and convinced himself he is meant to do so, I'll return to that later.

I suspect his violent urge (which resemble intrusive thoughts a bit) is actually attraction. He got very violent with Negunegu who was his 'best friend', he was likely highly attracted to her. Miyako he wishes to punch because she's close to him as a friend. Satsuki is rather good-looking so he was probably immediately attracted to her at first sight. He doesn't want to punch his sister, because she's family and he's not into her.
Importantly per Chapter 1 until he met Satsuki, he never met someone else that he wanted to punch, he only feels this impulse towards certain girls and not all women.

My theory is that somehow his attraction was distorted into his violent urges. Satsuki posits that his impulse is the result of "strong emotions", and possibly his mind/brain didn't how to handle attraction so it turned into aggression and became/was merged* with a fantasy he wishes to fulfill. While he's seemingly not aroused by the act he is indeed filled with a sort of euphoria by it, his urge is not totally unlike a paraphilia. This is further amplified by the joy he experiences from harming others because people in certain circumstances feel good when another suffers as Satsuki talked about in Chapter 5.

Teruhi however is conflicted, while he enjoys the act he also knows it's wrong/hates himself for it (see again intrusive thoughts), so his mind constructed the false belief that it's a "mission from God" that he "was born for" and "born with" in order to rationalize his impulse.
Once a defense/coping mechanism, this turned into what he thinks is his raison d'etre, and doesn't want to admit that punching women is wrong because doing so would mean (from his perspective) that he was born to do a bad thing and thus it was wrong for him to be born and that he is a bad person with no good reason to exist.

TL;DR
That boy needs therapy.
Here's what I can say. Perhaps he is actually just a sadist who otherwise would be a dom in a BDSM scenario but he simply does not know about S&M, nor does he know about masochists who he can actually be compatible with.

Dex-chan lover

My theory is that somehow his attraction was distorted into his violent urges. Satsuki posits that his impulse is the result of "strong emotions", and possibly his mind/brain didn't how to handle attraction so it turned into aggression and became/was merged* with a fantasy he wishes to fulfill. While he's seemingly not aroused by the act he is indeed filled with a sort of euphoria by it, his urge is not totally unlike a paraphilia. This is further amplified by the joy he experiences from harming others because people in certain circumstances feel good when another suffers as Satsuki talked about in Chapter 5.

TL;DR
That boy needs therapy.
Look up this concept called “cuteness aggression.” It’s similar to what is happening with MC (but it usually doesn’t result in crime).

Group Leader
Look up this concept called “cuteness aggression.” It’s similar to what is happening with MC (but it usually doesn’t result in crime).
Cuteness aggression is one thing but what I think he is suffering from a combination of that with just a general sense of sadism

What's the point of reading this series when the main character doesn't want to punch women anymore.
call it a "slightly extended oneshot", problem solved.

it's better than some manga out there that keeps going for 300 chapters and keeps pulling ass plots out of nowhere just to constantly go back and forth between stunted character development. if it will end on Chapter 40 and show a clear good curve of character growth, so be it. some works out there certainly do it in exactly one long chapter anyways.

I agree though, I guess this is a bit too quick for a change of heart. but I'm not sure the alternatives are better

Users who are viewing this thread