I Want to Punch Women! - Ch. 9

I feel like our protagonist likely has some sort of brain condition that makes him act violently while in a state of arousal. The fact that it only happens with women, and it gets worse when (presumably) looking at women he considers beautiful, seems to indicate that his brain likely releases chemicals such as adrenaline when in a state of arousal. Despite it's premise it's quite the interesting story, it's a shame the author dropped it 5 years ago

Dex-chan lover
This is the embodiment of the meme of the guy shooting another guy, only this time he's asking why HE did the shooting. LMAO

Banned
NOT AGAIN!!!
star-wars-anakin-skywalker.gif

Dex-chan lover
AHAHAHAHAH THAT SMASH CUT

Damn these comments are absolutely filled with people completely missing the point.
How many pages of inner dialogue do you need until you understand that this guy is insane?
This isn't some quirky love story about a dude with an itchy fist its a story about a mentally disturbed kid fighting his illness he wont just be cured 8 chapters in and marry his childhood friend.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like our protagonist likely has some sort of brain condition that makes him act violently while in a state of arousal. The fact that it only happens with women, and it gets worse when (presumably) looking at women he considers beautiful, seems to indicate that his brain likely releases chemicals such as adrenaline when in a state of arousal. Despite it's premise it's quite the interesting story, it's a shame the author dropped it 5 years ago
Someone mentioned this in one of the previous chapters, and I think it might be what the author is going for: He only hits girls he has a crush on.

Dex-chan lover
even if the series continued, he’s just going to get off scot free every time I feel. There has been no real consequence so far.

MD@Home
Even if this wasn't the author's intenion, I think it's the best explaination for what we saw so far.

He needs a safe outlet for his violence so he can learn to control it. Post nut clarity for his fists.

Dex-chan lover
Fully agree I would have love to see this as well to it's end.

It's definitely a brain problem rather than a conscious act. It's pretty sad really... Something that isn't his control.

Users who are viewing this thread