I Want to Punch Women!

Dex-chan lover
The humor's lost on me.

Reading this shit, I see only a poorly-written and poorly-drawn -- but fundamentally serious -- story about a psychologically crippled loser trying & failing to deal with mental illness. Unfortunately, the author doesn't have enough wit or insight to make the pathetic MC's fucked-up situation interesting. Instead, it's just a heap of ugly & unpleasant crybaby garbage.

So why exist? The world would be better off without the MC, without this series, and without anyone who can relate. Buy a gun & eat it, kid. They're hella cheap.

Last edited:
Peak fiction.

In all seriousness, this manga is just a weird way to talk about psychopathy (NOT SAYING WHAT HE DOES IS RIGHT). In an outsider's point of view, the dude is just straight up unhinged and should see a psychiatrist asap. We're forced to follow his thoughts and logic, so we adapt a more "neutral" view of him. With all these romance manga I see on tiktok and instagram, it's fun to read about one where the MC is just straight up crazy enough to assault and stalk assault someone.

Please do not actually assault woman, respect women, this is just a work of fiction. Nice read though.

G-P

Dex-chan lover
The fact that this comic tries to take itself seriously and tries to gaslight the reader into sympathizing with the abhorrent MC is just top madness. Author must've escaped from Wonderland. Instead of making this a silly tale of how a guy walks around and fixes woman problems by punching them in the face, like the comic Rapeman, where it's fixing through rape, we got this "drama".
:wtf:

Dex-chan lover
The fact that this comic tries to take itself seriously and tries to gaslight the reader into sympathizing with the abhorrent MC is just top madness. Author must've escaped from Wonderland. Instead of making this a silly tale of how a guy walks around and fixes woman problems by punching them in the face, like the comic Rapeman, where it's fixing through rape, we got this "drama".
:wtf:
Have to confess that I kind of like Rapeman. At least it's funny.

Group Leader
I still have not received an email back, but some new rumors cropped up in the JP comments that this Jump+ series seems suspect.
Believe the rumors at your own risk. I personally doubt this one.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
An interesting comment section to go along with an interesting comic. Also that description is hilarious.

Aggregator gang
Perhaps the most relatable manga ever created.

But seriously, this one is warped.

Group Leader
/j:
Closest thing to peak storytelling since the Rent a girlfriend double page spread.

Fr finally something that I can relate to. The other scizos are gonna love this.

/srs: I mean its what it says on the tin. Props to the guy who went into depth on the context and why it's on hiatus.

Double-page supporter
I’m pretty sure this got canceled. I haven’t seen anything recent on their Twitter.

Dex-chan lover
Finally a manga that gets me.
261488c3cc288f6e9787a7b6d14b21ab.gif

Users who are viewing this thread