I Want to See a Naked Girl in Real Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.5

Group Leader
Not going to lie, would be terrified of going to a figure drawing class just because of this very thing.

Dex-chan lover
@liquidsword
@FiddlePop
@JKTV
@Kuraiaku
I'm not talking about the event itself, which is creepy as shit. I'm talking about the friend mentioned in the first page that apparently felt so grossed out by reading this that she couldn't continue. They even put some sort of trigger warning like the author is about to go into vivid detail about it or something but then the extra tells the story in the most basic way possible and (thankfully) nothing creepy is drawn either.

The story is fucking disgusting but not to the point where I would imagine someone not being able to continue reading, though I guess I might have that impression due to knowing there are way worse stories out there.

This chapter is fucking funny. If i were in the same shoes of the man who keep on staring on the girls genitals i probably do the same but ill be laughing my ass as i do naughty things, and if people find it fucking disturbing, well thats your problem not mine. Cause as a men im attracted to women and that is what the creator or whatever intended to happen.

Group Leader
is the first page part of the story or is it just some of that stuff these translator groups think we care about like TN notes and credit pages

Dex-chan lover
@devilish3173
flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg

So I guess the author couldn't stop wondering why that ass would behave that way and came up with a story about it? Interesting she turned something so negative and abusive into a positive romance.

Nobody called him out on that? I feel like at these kinds of things there would be like somebody there to watch for stuff like that.

Aggregator gang
utterly repulsing, but I guess I wouldn't be reading this manga if that didn't happen...

I'm conflicted...?

Dex-chan lover
Ah okay, totally understandable @Acolytus

I agree but also think the “trigger” warning is needed because you never know if a victim of any kind has experienced anything similar and would feel beyond disgust

wtf he most definitely only there for live nude, really cant accept just anyone for nude sketch session.

if im there id tell the person in charge of the session that this man definitely only for lewd and need to be kicked out

Users who are viewing this thread