I Want to See a Naked Girl in Real Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - Can You Lend Me Your Dick, Please?

Double-page supporter
@Sollertia_ Pretty sure it’s the same artist. This is an anthology, so there’s a different artist/author for each chapter.

Dex-chan lover
yes, it is an anthology or compilation book, but is the same artist for each chapter, because all of the chapters in this thing except for the first one, are stuff from her twitter/pixiv lol
this is one of the other oneshots in this compilation/anthology, https://mangadex.org/title/38791/girlfriend-who-makes-5-times-your-annual-income-and-spoils-you but it was not added to this page

Dex-chan lover
That was a wholesome chapter and that the MC seriously wants to have a relationship with her and not her body. @obsoletezero Thanks for the chapter and hopefully you could work on the others in this anthology.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, pretty sure that first "boyfriend" was when she was in highschool or fresh out. either way, major scum.

Dex-chan lover
That girl must really dump or live all her live in forest like Goku or something to be trick like that flashback

Dex-chan lover
"Also, don't act like a slut from now on". You mean, it's that how it works? That easy, you just say it and "BAM!", she is no more a slut?
Good thing that she is not a slut, to begin with. But damn, he's dumb

wait, you can't just say "chapter 1.5" and then "chapter 7", can you?
giphy.gif

Yeah and those guys better finish "Give You My First Time..."

Dex-chan lover
She sure has absent or no father-figure in her life....

@rymar it's works only in manga-world
@croissant the girl was 100% idiot and she needed some direction, she isn't a over 30 yo ready to settle down after riding over 100 guys...
@icarushector I'ld say middle school.

ivv

Dex-chan lover
haha <- I want to say something but whatever xD

Users who are viewing this thread