Ataerareta Skill wo Tsukatte Kasei de Isekai Bijotachi to Ichaicha shitai - Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
I was real surprised to see the dialog of "oh, we need to find a dwarf to fix this!" followed by them ending up in a country of elves.

Dex-chan lover
If my memory serves correctly, wasn't the first girl a mother? How is she living in his house, where's her child at?
the dialogue goes like this "i'm staying with my ex-husband, who I left 3 years ago".

try erasing 'i'm' and it makes more sense imo
Exactly, did the author forget about it or something ?

She was a mother, ex-husband basically took their child (son) after he left (divorced) her because she got big boobs after son's birth (cause, y'know) ch.2.2 pg.4-6

He bought both her (Lestina, said mother, taught her how to s u c c) and 2nd woman (Mileconia, taught her how to use her hips erotically) together for 2 gold coins (1 gold coin for each of them) to help him run his store and sexy times in ch.5.1 pg.4 (also had a 3some that night on bed in his store-home)

Then he also managed to buy Iritelis the (former) B-rank adventurer beastman for a red gold coin when he was looking for a beastman booba girl to add to his harem in ch.7.1, pg.4 as well (had a 4some when he brought her back to his store-home after introducing her to the first two women)

After that, the A-rank adventurer Ri'llea joins in with them as another member to his harem in ch.8.2, without being bought of course. (Gave her first time to him in ch.8.3 with the other members helping her out a bit, and last pg.11 probably hinted he went at it with all 4 of them at once, maybe)

And now, we have big booba elf Certibell here about to get her taste of Ichida soon

:aquadrink:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
mhhmmmmm.. big boobs elf

FHMUK8hXIAAWKuX.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread