I Was Born as the Demon Lord's Daughter - Vol. 1 Ch. 11

Aggregator gang
Demon dad is so freaking adorable...
Also, really, they should have just let them play together. Contact the parents and set unplayable dates.
Look at this precious girl. She needs friends.

Dex-chan lover
Aww he's so cute, also whats this terrible foreboding feeling 🙃

Thanks for the update! Oooohhh, are we gonna have some daddy battle next chapter? Papa Dragon also giving me some sexy goatee look but Papa DL is love! Honestly, I still don't understand/get WHY they wouldn't AT LEAST let them be friends. I mean, sure the age gap of 400+ (counting also her mental years)/near 500 is HUMONGOUS but they're both currently and physically kids! Its fine to be protective and all (at least be there to supervise and since daddy DL is here, then at least whatever they fear won't happen). JUST LET OUR GIRL HAVE FRIENDS REMOTELY CLOSE TO HER PHYSICAL AGE!

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, this story has been interesting and super fun to read even without any Big Bad Guy to cause trouble. I'm really not sure how to feel about the new demon person showing up...

I just want to see Rene play and be happy 😭

@Rozzak Well, given both their status, not like it'll be easy for any of them to have friends close their age. Heck, the fairy princess herself (to me) doesn't look like a kid to me but a teenager

Users who are viewing this thread