I Was Born as the Demon Lord's Daughter - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

I don’t have to be a baby to start crying out of fear at that sight

Fed-Kun's army
Papaaaaaa T__T Mamaaaaa T_T
pure demon lords just love his waifu so much T_T
thank Goodness he's not turning to hate his daughter, unlike other Papa-ML like...

Nep

Dex-chan lover
In an alternate universe, the heartbroken father immediately and enthusiastically held his baby, his wife's memento and his last remaining treasure. He showed her all the love a father would give his child... aaand accidentally snapped her neck x_x

The end.

Kind of dark but thats pretty much my imagination of the result of every superhuman's first child. Based on the dramas I watch, parents usually want to hold their baby immediately and usually rejoice for the baby. Combine that with something similar to the superhuman strength of Dragon Ball Z characters and...

Aggregator gang
Well I see how it is. I'm just gonna have to instantly follow this aren't I? No hope at all, I'm just gonna love all the characters I bet. Sigh. Why is life so hard? .(◠‿◕)

Dex-chan lover
When daddy just lost his wife, then was about to kill his daughter, he stopped. Then found his daughter to be a total peach.

But really!? 4 older siblings that are all pricks? Keep going!

Fed-Kun's army
fsdjlkafljk i'm glad he chilled out right away and realized "oh yeah this is our kid... the last memento of my love" because like YEAH SHE'S LITERALLY A RESULT OF BOTH OF YOU... he turned into quite the cute daddy eheheh MC IS AN ADORABLE BABY TOO

thank you so much for the update, i'm so anxious to read more of this eheheh <3 IT SEEMS SO GOOD 😊

Users who are viewing this thread