I Was Born as the Demon Lord's Daughter - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

"how could I not love her, when she's our baby" SIR, YOU WOULD BE REALLY F*CKING SURPRISED.
I wish you could meet Claude and talk some sense into him.

That is the weirdest looking baby I've ever seen. Why does it have teeth and look like it's 2-3 years old.

The baby looks ✨deformed✨
Like, it's not supposed to have teeth yet, I'm assuming it's only a few months old. The eyelashes and the lack of the nose look strange. Why does it look like they put lip gloss on that baby??? Not to mention the awkward proportions
Seriously, all the budget went into the demon lord's face lmao

This is an adaptation... I kinda feel sorry for the author and original readers. That baby art has tainted their memories rofl.

the author could have not killed the mother??? WHY GIVE HER A NEW LIFE WITH A DEAD MOM :(((

It looks like everyone complains absolut the baby and what should I say?
I wholeheartedly agree, that 'this' doesn't look -even the slightest- like a newborn baby

Dex-chan lover
you guys have magic.... and couldn’t even prevent like probs blood loss? maybe there’s some other reasons that I’m not aware of. guess you can’t prevent a natural death. the kid looks a little to big for a newborn

lmao i love how 2d newborns never look like newborns... if no one knows how to draw newborns, maybe time skip? lol anyways it's nice to see a caring father, that's not abusive or any of that

Did he just shatter a window of the room with his pregnant-delivering wife and possible child? Rule of cool is driving the car, strap in or bail out now!

Users who are viewing this thread