I Was Born as the Demon Lord's Daughter - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Fed-Kun's army
wild stuff. i like her grandpa tho lmao i hope he gives her a nice gift so i keep liking him. finally she realizes that's her dad tho! and godmother lkajkls... man i'm still sad about her mom tho

thank you very much for the update~

Fed-Kun's army
Aww Demon Dad is a Good Dad, uncle angel now become Godmother?? wtf?!
Demon Grandpa D'best!!!
a child who's protected by heaven and hell.. i wonder who will be the enemy...

I'm so glad at least one person knows that she remembers her past life! It's one of my favorite things in reincarnation comics lol another thing being when they have really good/loving parents, like this one seems to have and I hope it stays that way!

This is new! This is the first time i saw a grandfather in a reincarnation webtoon. Unlike this webtoon, they usually are passed away. And daddy cool. :)

ahh so that means if the dad had actually harmed her like he had intended to in the beginning, he would have felt “God’s wrath”

Glad to see the MC having nice loving familial support, unlike her past life! And it looks like it's going to go to a different direction! Really enjoy found family content (technically? i mean only two are really related to MC so far and the rest just become her family)

this kind of development makes me think that the plot is similar to the Daughter of Emperor, but with more babysitter.

Well, let's hope Irene won't grow up as a spoiled princess.

Thank you for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Man, she sure is born lucky again. Having a doting demon lord as a father and a butler that can probably destroy an entire nation single-handedly. Top it all of with powerful guards.

Loved by God just is the icing on the cake

This is too similar to who made me a princess, reading this chapter it's like reading a copy it's annoying...

Double-page supporter
This chapter reminded me a lot of the Daughter of the Emperor manga, I hope it doesn't go as slow as that manga.

Dex-chan lover
@Ifrittuccia I would bet good money on it going fairly slow. If I had good money I mean, which I do not. But yeah, it's both Korean and in longstrip format. These things tend to go at relaxed pace even if the subject matter seems like it should be going a bit more urgently.

Users who are viewing this thread