I Was Born as the Demon Lord's Daughter - Vol. 1 Ch. 44

Dex-chan lover
Ah, the classic “mind-controlled person pretends to be freed from the manipulation for a second and the main character falls for it immediately” cliche.

I love this story with all my heart but they really hit all the flags. Just jumping from one cliche to another. 😅

Aggregator gang
This has just devolved into her ignoring what she’s told over and over and the thing she was warned about happening. But it’s every chapter, if she really was a child I’d ignore it but she’s a reincarnated so she’s obviously just a moron

Double-page supporter
oh god. this suddenly went to the dumb route. god...
tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
yea i'm probably gona drop this and come back when it gets like 20 more chapters

Idiot... Is it just me or she’s becoming more unlikable per chapter? Her naivety and foolishness is astounding. And she reincarnated didn’t she? While she is getting more high specs and attracting all this powerful characters, no development in her head department. She’s a complete moron. I’m startyto think her misfortunes in her previous lives is because of her stupidity. Literally saw her head to dangerous situation, endangering those who care for her, and be saved by them most times now. Author is hinting she is a big shot but geez... If she was not a transmigrator, and just a little kid. Then her actions could be excused. But since she is an adult. I expect more.

...I know normal "common sense" doesn't work in man(hwa/ga/hua) but this is ridiculous: I know she's been sheltered, pampered and spoiled while growing up but that doesn't mean she hasn't run into danger at all and, for goodness sake, she knows she's in the demon realm! I bet this is the reason why her dad didn't tell her he was going to war: because she would run head first into the other demon lord's castle just because! And, btw, I do think there should tell her they're at war: nothing good comes from ignorance. Yes, they don't want her to worry, but a person aware of possible dangers will be on their guard and react faster than one that doesn't (which, in this case, would have helped Ren a big lot... And the rest of her people on the long way).

....I really like this one, but if she becomes OP without any gray cells or continues this way I won't hesitate to drop it, no matter how much I like the art

Im trying so hard to like this but man, it's like im getting 2nd hand embarrassment from all the lack of common sense this girl has. The flow and the reaction reminds me so hard of how i used to write stories hshshs.

Honestly anyone else think Rins pretty damn stupid?? I know she's in a kids body but she's lived a previous life before so she should at least have some semblance of common sense shouldnt she?

She is just such a huge idiot that it's frustrating. Even if I ignore her past lives and treat her like an 8-year-old she would still be a relatively stupid child.

Users who are viewing this thread