I Was Born as the Demon Lord's Daughter - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

History says we may never know why the devil/celestial war happened, but we know

Dex-chan lover
Well, that's...convenient. What was the point of all that drama about her mom dying, her "lifecores" or whatever having to protect the baby in her stead, and her dad being left a single dad... if Mom's just gonna pop over a bit later anyway?

Honestly I can't do this. Imaging a 20 yr old mind in a 2 year old's body is just weird. At least act the age fam, or just drop the reincarnation in general

It's female equivalent of typical shounen revenge/op power trash. Ofc everyone loves her, ofc everyone is OP af. Some OP mystical beast as pet is inevitable. Her life on earth was pointless. 20 yr old mind in 2 year old's body ;v, so that girl from the beginning was right, she IS mentally ill.

Fed-Kun's army
So im just spitballing but it seems that Irenes mom was a paladin/holy Knight that was loved by god and supported by Arch-Angels(celestials) to maybe defeat the Demon Lord but instead fell in love with him and then had a kid, died and now we have a full house kinda situation with a shit ton of Arch-Angels along with a Demon Lord Dad and his assistant

Her farther is the demon lord which is the child of a demon god and her mother is a demi god?
How the hell should I take THIS seriosly??

Edit: Sorry, but this is even for me too much
I drop this one

Fed-Kun's army
Child...intuition? no! that's normal i mean she got eyes, she can see what they hell they're doing lol

Why does it have to be about bananas 😭 I HATED BANANAS ALL MY LIFE!!! JUST WHY BANANAS !!! WHYYYYYYY!!😭
(honesly I like the Raphael guy more that the other one just because he talks about bananas less)

Dex-chan lover
@aDaikon

I think you misunderstand.

Her father is the Demon Lord.

The Demon God considers all demons as "children" of sorts, but since her father is the Demon Lord he feels a lot closer- hence why he goes out of his way to introduce himself as her "grandfather"

Her mother was just a human holy knight. However, she was loved by the gods enough that she was allowed to become a demi-god after her death, like how Hercules became a minor god after his death.

Users who are viewing this thread