I Was Born as the Demon Lord's Daughter - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

"she lied so he isn't a pedophile"
Any adult or teenager can tell easily if someone is a child,and if you are unsure its your responsibility as an adult to figure it out so you aren't an "accidental rapist/pedophile".
Adults are responsible for their actions

Dex-chan lover
Just for a second, I wanted to see Renie's tiny kick make a huge fucking crater or something. But yeah, I get the feeling we're not going to be getting a lot of action in this manga...

also: oh no, that ambiguously gendered kid is a cradlerobber
damn dragons, always kidnapping princesses and shit!

also also: oh daddy is the demon lord, grandad is the god of demons, mommy was some kind of saint/Paladin and is a demigod up in heaven now
what are you? "human"

1. Dragons age differently. He's currently a child in all ways. (Obviously mentally and physically). Don't compare other species and their ageing to humans. As a dnd player, I know how confusing ageing can be but all species have a different ageing timeline. For example, Aaracokra at age of 15 is about 50 in equivalent human years. These creatures live 30 years or so. Because the creature is 15 doesn't mean they're underage. They're full-grown adults (mentally and physically). Similarly, the case seems to be despite his age in human years, he's a lot younger.
2. If we're talking about mental age, she "older" than him because she was an actual adult before dying. Accumulating her years before dying and now, she's 23.

Double-page supporter
I want to drop this already lmao that was cringe

Aggregator gang
Bruh. This whole thing is so cringy. Legit wtf are these reactions and faces.
What is with these peoples minds.

I have many questions but I think people are forgetting different species age differently, another comment explains this well. The comment is by @RavenBeyondWhite
Anyways so who is the male lead, since her grandfather already knows she’s much older then she actually is then wouldn’t it be smarter to just let the male lead at the very least understand she’s older so it doesn’t become pedo lmao. Also that was kinda sus demon guy lmaoo, this art is weird like it’s pretty and cool but it’s hectic and a lot is happening lmaooo. Gay Angel and devil godparents, love it. So uh, I can already tell I’m going to have to go in this with an open mind lmaoo.

LMAOOOOO I CACKLED WHEN SHE SAID THAT SHE'S 550 YEARS OLD LMAO HAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Users who are viewing this thread