I Was Born as the Demon Lord's Daughter

I just finished chapter 36 and like many others,
may need to drop. The pacing is too little, not
enough happening, and she's still not aged up
by this point.

Holy shit!

She gave herself to the darkness!? I knew she harbored a lot of self-loathing, but she must have been thinking she’d sacrifice herself for her dad.

There are 90+ chapters in raws available if you guys are wondering on which chapter it's at

of course he got away...they had me going for a minute there, thought they would actually kill him and be done with that whiny brat, oh well

I sometimes feel like the author completely forgot that the MC is actually an adult woman. There are so many instances of the MC being shown as having the emotional development of a child with no indication of this being an act. I know she was bullied but ffs that shouldn’t make her retarded...
This could be fixed to some extend if we were to explore the idea that being in the body of a child changes your biochemistry (hormones) thus affecting your mental state. The MC could recognize this and fight against her biological instincts... but at this point I am writing the story for the author.

Dex-chan lover
@BeWater I think she’s actually turning back into a child because of her new body. another similar situation happened in another isekai that i’m reading, where the mc is turning into child, because it’s adapting to his new body. I hope it’s the case, if it isn’t, then she’s simply just slow

korean isekai\reincarnation >japanese > chinese one .
good story
fast enought
good art
0 strange words
no missing ch
10\10

I hate it when they (ren, dragon lord, demon and angel god) always see irene as rein. Also cant they remove the red dragon boy please? The huge age gap is creepy af.

6/10.

Users who are viewing this thread